My Pinnacle experience

Agreed with blood work. I showed my bloods on my pinnacle run and so you do the same for fairness. For those that care it's on the " my cycle" forum.

What bloods would show the effectiveness of NPP?
I think that's his biggest beef.
OP, what are you thinking of the prop you're taking?

What bloods would show the effectiveness of NPP?
I think that's his biggest beef.
OP, what are you thinking of the prop you're taking?

He's using prop as well. But a single shot of NPP will demolish HPTA, so LH/FSH would be diminished, blood counts would be higher than baseline, and possibly progesterone and prolactin increase.

The biggest beef would be not getting blood work and not having baselines. That's how you evaluate a compound and how you evaluate your body's responsiveness.

So, if my LH/FSH levels were very low and test level very high on my bloods would that indicate the deca and test were good?
My point is both were pinnacles products just not npp and prop.

So, if my LH/FSH levels were very low and test level very high on my bloods would that indicate the deca and test were good?
My point is both were pinnacles products just not npp and prop.

No. The question was asked of NPP. And I mentioned more than what you said. Please read again. OP is claiming no results whatsoever. So prop should indicate something in blood work to yield legitimacy. He can fight the NPP battle another time. Prop is where we start.

Austinite one of these days you have to run out of d.l.b. pictures. It has to happen. I've been waiting patiently and they just keep coming.lol

I'm aborting cycle tomorrow, and I'm not willing to invest another dime or day into it. Pinning EOD, going to BJJ and being thrown on the mats with a sore ass with no benefit got old very quickly. Holidays are around the corner and I rather spend that 40 bucks in something for someone special, and start my cut early for my next cycle in spring. As far as the NPP goes, there is no test to indicate its potency, from what I'm aware of, so a blood test will only validate/invalidate the testo, and then we'll just do this same dance again with the NPP. The testo, well, that wasn't what I was focused on, although I'll freely admit I doubt its legitimacy as well.

I also want to make something clear - I am getting results from my diet/training, but nothing I wasn't getting before I started using drugs. Since the first week of my bulk, I've been steadily gaining .5 pounds a week, some weeks more or less than others because of fat gain or life circumstance, what have you. A week or two I fell short and gained very little, but overall, I went from 180 - 192 in these 9 weeks of bulking. This is not my first time bulking either - I've been bulking and cutting since I began seriously lifting, and went from a 145 pound twig to 190 pounds, then back down to 175, lean, natty. I'm always learning, and I have much to learn, but I'm able to get results without the use of drugs. I keep on repeating that because it is not my diet or training that is the culprit. Do I things to work on? Yes. Can I improve? Of course. But this isn't a guessing game. I'm not guessing. I haven't seen an improvement in endurance, recovery and strength. I haven't seen any improvement from Natty. No guessing. If I posted me having great results and that this gear is just PURE FIRE, would everyone on this forum reply, "LABS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.", "YOUR EXPERIENCE MEANS NOTHING"

Well, that's all, folks. To the newbies, do research outside this forum before purchasing any gear.

Last edited:
I'm aborting cycle tomorrow, and I'm not willing to invest another dime or day into it. Pinning EOD, going to BJJ and being thrown on the mats with a sore ass with no benefit got old very quickly. Holidays are around the corner and I rather spend that 40 bucks in something for someone special, and start my cut early for my next cycle in spring. As far as the NPP goes, there is no test to indicate its potency, from what I'm aware of, so a blood test will only validate/invalidate the testo, and then we'll just do this same dance again with the NPP. The testo, well, that wasn't what I was focused on, although I'll freely admit I doubt its legitimacy as well.

I also want to make something clear - I am getting results from my diet/training, but nothing I wasn't getting before I started using drugs. Since the first week of my bulk, I've been steadily gaining .5 pounds a week, some weeks more or less than others because of fat gain or life circumstance, what have you. A week or two I fell short and gained very little, but overall, I went from 180 - 192 in these 9 weeks of bulking. This is not my first time bulking either - I've been bulking and cutting since I began seriously lifting, and went from a 145 pound twig to 190 pounds, then back down to 175, lean, natty. I'm always learning, and I have much to learn, but I'm able to get results without the use of drugs. I keep on repeating that because it is not my diet or training that is the culprit. Do I things to work on? Yes. Can I improve? Of course. But this isn't a guessing game. I'm not guessing. I haven't seen an improvement in endurance, recovery and strength. I haven't seen any improvement from Natty. No guessing. If I posted me having great results and that this gear is just PURE FIRE, would everyone on this forum reply, "LABS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.", "YOUR EXPERIENCE MEANS NOTHING"

Well, that's all, folks. To the newbies, do research outside this forum before purchasing any gear.

I've been doing this for over 20 years, and have seen so, so many new guys blame their lack of gains on the drugs. Out of all those, I don't know if I've ever seen a guy say he was going to throw away his gear after 3 weeks when he had gained 10 lbs or so. Shenky, you are very inexperienced and in my opinion what you say holds no weight.

I have never used Pinnacle and have nothing to add to this post other than I'm impressed the OP had the balls to post a negotiate review about them since they seem to be so popular on this board.

personally I would like to see a picture of the used bottles from pinnacle to add a little credibility to the story. with the user name in the picture. But that might just be me.

Bloodwork could also exclude crashed E2.

I stupidly took too much of Pinn's letro once, and bottomed out. (And I mean, I really overdid it on the dosing while just running TRT test). The point being, for about three weeks I had no gains and couldn't feel the test and had no libido and no weight gain, etc. If OP is a strong responder to his Aromatase inhibitor (AI), this could be what's happening.

I'm not experienced like the rest of you guys, but this is plausible?

I've been doing this for over 20 years, and have seen so, so many new guys blame their lack of gains on the drugs. Out of all those, I don't know if I've ever seen a guy say he was going to throw away his gear after 3 weeks when he had gained 10 lbs or so. Shenky, you are very inexperienced and in my opinion what you say holds no weight.

You are deliberately mixing up my words. I've gained 10 or so pounds, some fat, in 9 weeks. I've been bulking for 9. I've been on your gear for 3, and in that 3, I've gained the same I was before I began your gear, at a rate of around .5 pounds a week. In my opinion, your opinion "holds no weight" (not sure if this pun was intention) on any thread reflecting your gear.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear of your experience shenky. The bloodtest would of Atleast gave a confirmation on the prop. If the prop was good then you could look at things other than the gear for the problem. Just on prop you would have strength and weight gain. It's hard to bulk and stay lean unless you don't expect much gain. Ive seen alot of bb in the gym bulking in offseason and there anything but lean. Take some time reflect and reasess what you want to do.

Back