My progress with optimum pharma + pictures

Damn, you are an animal Doc! Congratulations, regardless what you place in the comp! One of the best physiques I've seen around here. You got your pro card yet?

Bro....you look fucking awesome....as said, great delts, back and abs. All around insanely shredded. I'm no homo either, but gotta give you mad props on physique. Great job and best of luck at the championships. Keep us posted.

Looking fantastic bro! Great lines and separation! This is inspiration right here! Wish there were more posts like this! This is what its alllll about!!! Good luck at your show my man!

You sir are motivational. Looking good man and good luck in your comps.

On your low carb days, how many carbs and how much fat you taking in?
My low carb days are generally around 100 gr, yes its very low but that days i am very careful about my vitality
I mean i rest , sleep and eat extra careful. I always think nuts are good way of energy, you need these good fat sources more in low carb times
My secret is i always keep some nuts with me to everywhere i go, if i feel like i will go for food cravings , i eat quickly a hand full of nuts
that makes me feel better, nuts can be almond, wallnut, chest nut etc, but not with sugar or salt, organic stuff.
Also a good size of thick juicy steak ( lean but not very lean :) ) always makes me feel good. I just eat the steak until i feel full. Amount is not concern.

Looking fantastic bro! Great lines and separation! This is inspiration right here! Wish there were more posts like this! This is what its alllll about!!! Good luck at your show my man!
Thank you Bro, Soon i will post about my student, 21 year old , old obese with 50% body fat !
Now entering the same competition with me :)
I think all our young members can have some motivation.
Fucking facebook and twitter, killing our young ones !

Damn, you are an animal Doc! Congratulations, regardless what you place in the comp! One of the best physiques I've seen around here. You got your pro card yet?
If i could take Optimum Pharma on my side 3-4 years ago , i would take my pro card ,
but sadly not yet, losted many years with bad gear and lack of good guidance ....

i used optimum pharma tren ace and it was bunk. lots of pain for nothing. I had bad allergic reactions and big red swollen áreas at injection points. will never use that again, with prochem no pip although 2/3 prochem tren batches were underdosed like hell, but optimum pharma was the biggest mistake.

i used optimum pharma tren ace and it was bunk. lots of pain for nothing. I had bad allergic reactions and big red swollen áreas at injection points. will never use that again, with prochem no pip although 2/3 prochem tren batches were underdosed like hell, but optimum pharma was the biggest mistake.
Optimum Pharma takes bad rewiev also, did you contacted them and said that you are not satisfied ?
Also i remember your previous posts, i see that you write these everywhere,
Your cycle was 1 ml of Omnadren 250 and 3 ml Tren Ace per week , ask anybody in here, that is not a good cycle but anyway you said you gain 3 kg ( 6-7 lb) of lean muscle in previous posts
Considering how bad that cycle is , its not a very bad result
Do you know that Optimum Pharma have steroid experts ?, they could design a cycle for you and you could have much more improved results
If you want i can tell Optimum Pharma that you have problems and you can talk with them ?
When was the time that you cycled with Optimum Pharma? I will tell them to check their records

Last edited:
My low carb days are generally around 100 gr, yes its very low but that days i am very careful about my vitality
I mean i rest , sleep and eat extra careful. I always think nuts are good way of energy, you need these good fat sources more in low carb times
My secret is i always keep some nuts with me to everywhere i go, if i feel like i will go for food cravings , i eat quickly a hand full of nuts
that makes me feel better, nuts can be almond, wallnut, chest nut etc, but not with sugar or salt, organic stuff.
Also a good size of thick juicy steak ( lean but not very lean :) ) always makes me feel good. I just eat the steak until i feel full. Amount is not concern.

Thanks for the info. Ive been using 3j carb cycle and its working great. I'll use my low carb day for a week and see how the results are.

You're one shredded mofo! I would have to say close to 6% bf??
Yes i think you can be right i dont measure, numbers make my mind go to wrong direction but in the pictures i have still water, from Monday i will start to slowly reduce water intake also
I hope that will make me look more ripped, and i will post that pictures, we can see if it will work and i will look better

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. Ive been using 3j carb cycle and its working great. I'll use my low carb day for a week and see how the results are.
Ohh i forget to tell you about Pistachio , i eat this one most, huge source of protein as well minimum 20% protein like meat
But very tasty plus very easy to eat and digest. Good source of fiber and 90% fat inside is unsaturated and good for health

Ohh i forget to tell you about Pistachio , i eat this one most, huge source of protein as well minimum 20% protein like meat
But very tasty plus very easy to eat and digest. Good source of fiber and 90% fat inside is unsaturated and good for health

Thanks for the tips on carb amount intake, quick question, how many grams of almonds/pistachios/other nuts do you consume per day? I been trying this late in the evening and consume my carbs early on during the day. Would like a rough estimate as to how many grams on these nuts would be too much to consume?

Last edited:
In a low carb day , i consume around 250 gr per day , mostly before the workout and morning times, They help me go through the day.
The nuts have many calories inside so they can be used as energy source
In night time i eat eggs 3-4 total with some whites, it keep me full
If you keep a blanced diet i mean not a low carb diet, than eat around 100-150 gr per day, that should enough to have benefits

In a low carb day , i consume around 250 gr per day , mostly before the workout and morning times, They help me go through the day.
The nuts have many calories inside so they can be used as energy source
In night time i eat eggs 3-4 total with some whites, it keep me full
If you keep a blanced diet i mean not a low carb diet, than eat around 100-150 gr per day, that should enough to have benefits

Thank you!

No prob, let me you 1 last thing, we use AAS right and we need to get rid of free radicals and toxins faster than normal people
I eat Golden Strawberry as my detox and anti oxidant, i don't know if you can find in your country but very healthy stuff with fat burning effect
i never got a flu for 3-4 years after i start eating this small fruit. Very tasty i eat 30 pieces a day minimum :)
Eat together with red grapefruit and that's your rejuvenating, detoxing and fat burning meal

No prob, let me you 1 last thing, we use AAS right and we need to get rid of free radicals and toxins faster than normal people
I eat Golden Strawberry as my detox and anti oxidant, i don't know if you can find in your country but very healthy stuff with fat burning effect
i never got a flu for 3-4 years after i start eating this small fruit. Very tasty i eat 30 pieces a day minimum :)
Eat together with red grapefruit and that's your rejuvenating, detoxing and fat burning meal

Thank you, I'll have to see If I can find it locally, I am currently using formasurge for my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and it includes resveratrol which I am sure you already know what that is. I also do drink alot of grapefruit juice as I love it. Thanks again.

Back