My review on N2KTS

Great! they must be good if you are having a money back guarantee.
Ill let everyone know once I try it, I will be fresh off all other pre-workouts so i will be clean as hell, so it should hit me hard if it does.
Thinking apple (lol)

I'm Currently using grape, tastes really good and no crash.
I have a high stimulant threshold so I use two scoops, Id recommend the product

Same with me I use two. And sometimes ill switch it up with one scoop 20 min before workout and take two powerchews pre workout when i get to the gym. Talk about a crazy workout.

ok, i figure you are all supporting NTBM because they are a sponsor.
But if i waste my money on this product, when I could have bought jack3d... I'm going to be pissed!
But seriously.. with a name like "Need to Kill shit" better live upto the name

Dude, do this...go to the NTBM website, go to the store and there is a way to order samples of N2KTS and other supplements from NTBM http://needtobuildmuscle.com/store/NTBM-sample-pack-p51.html just for the cost of shipping! You can ask for all three flavors and try them...I wont use anything else if I can help it! You will like it guaranteed!:beertoast

Last edited:
I've used N2KTS for about 3 months, I've taken some time off in between my use.

For the ones not familiar with N2KTS

N2KTS is a pre-workout Supplement from
N2BM. It comes in apple, grape, and fruit punch.

Nate had sent me a sample like 5 months ago, at first I was hesitant to try it, when I first tried it, man, I felt like Popeye after eating spinach.
It gave me such a good amount of energy, strength, stamina and endurance it just delivered consistent mind-blowing power.

I've been hoocked ever since.
I started taking 1 scoop pre-workout, and then added a 2nd scoop, I now take 2 scoops pre-workout. You take it with 8-16 oz of water 30-45 before your workout.
I recommend if you've never used this before to start off with 1 scoop, this is some powerful stuff !

I love the apple flavor, best tasting pre-workout drink by far.
I highly recommend it.

N2KTS :frogjump:

N2KTS

That's awesome man looks like it's a promising product, what would you rate your tolerance to stimulants? I've been contemplating giving this stuff a shot and i myself and no stranger to stim's. If it tastes that good i will be absolutely sold on it! :beertoast

That's awesome man looks like it's a promising product, what would you rate your tolerance to stimulants? I've been contemplating giving this stuff a shot and i myself and no stranger to stim's. If it tastes that good i will be absolutely sold on it! :beertoast

I'm hearing a lot of good shit about this product. Will be trying soon for sure.

If you two just want to try a sample of it check this out NTBM sample pack.

If you just want to take the plunge and grab a bottle (you will like it) the use my discount code below both of you!

I like the sounds of that sample pack, what is all included?

Check out the website and see what products you would like to try and they will give you those...Shanna who handles customer service at NTBM will take care of you...she is an Angel!

N2KTS has 3 flavors: green apple, grape, fruit punch...ask for all three!

I'm going to look into it bro, but yeah ill be back and ill let people know.
If i buy it and its shit, ill let you know its shit.
I have tried Jack3d, N.O Xplode, 1M.R, Black Powder.
1M.R Seems to be the best for me I start tingling during workouts, it like a massive adrenalin rush, 2nd is Jack3d.

I'm hoping there is something inside NTKS that isn't listed which just promotes some RAW mental strength .. hope to be superior then the rest.

I said F it and bought it, i'll post up how it is.

NTBM, you guys need paypal. I decided to buy it on amazon.

Check out the website and see what products you would like to try and they will give you those...Shanna who handles customer service at NTBM will take care of you...she is an Angel!

N2KTS has 3 flavors: green apple, grape, fruit punch...ask for all three!

I personally love the grape. The green apple is ok and never tried fruit punch.

I said F it and bought it, i'll post up how it is.

NTBM, you guys need paypal. I decided to buy it on amazon.

Well that kind of sucks...what did you pay on Amazon? I will let the powers to be know...don't want to have these types of issues. Let us know how you like it...what flavor did you get?

Back