My SARMs S4 Cycle Log

i just realized the blood work order my dr. requested only checking for liver and kidney activates, but i also want to check for test levels, i asked him and he said we already did one and there is no need for another. can i order a blood test from a lab myself? i mean i'll pay for it my self bypassing my insurance. and is there a lab that have a technician that comes to your home or work and take a blood sample?

this is my last photo I’ll be posting here just for comparison sake, i worked my chest today and went just as good as last time.

nice work dude. hope i look that good when i get to be your age

Thanks bro...you could do better if you never get fat like me, i am working my ass off trying to lose the fat, its harder work to lose fat than putting muscles on...

Last edited:
Yeah but wait till you do get it all off! It might be a bitch but just wait to feel that sense of accomplishment that beats anything else! You will look back and not regret getting healthy and back in shape. Keep it up brother.

as of last night my vision is back to normal, and still doing heavy lifting, no strength has been lost so far, i am still losing weight (fat), for the last three days I’ve been weighing at 197 pounds...

here is my testosterone blood test, i will post the rest when i receive it. it looks like my test went up!

There's a theory posted on BOS that the visual side effects are due to methanol poisoning. I'd be rather shocked if any research place was using methanol as a solvent but I guess a fuck up of that kind is a possibility.

finally got my basic blood test, slight improvement but not enough. here is before and after S4 cycle.

man all this dosnt sound worth it to me.
and no disrespect ment, but you cant tell much of a diff in the before and after pics.
I think ill stick with tren if i have to.
this just seems dumb to me to test on yourself when no one know what the hell the sides can be "LONG TERM"

sory if im a bit harsh but thats my thoughts.

Not a problem…my vision is 100% back to normal. are you serious! you don't see a difference in the before and after?

not that i dotn see anythign but could be a slight diff in lighting or a pump after work out just not much.
Im not saything there is not a diff what so ever . for me i dont really see it. i unno.
i mean you look great im not shitting on you.
just for the vistion and sides and uncertanty of this products long term sides... well for me its not worth the risk i guess is what im saying.

but to each his own.
Id be carful thow.

I mean i AM curious about this stuff but im gonna be waiting YEARS before i jump into any of this till MANY have studied it and used it.
just me thow.

I wish you luck

Last edited:
not that i dotn see anythign but could be a slight diff in lighting or a pump after work out just not much.
Im not saything there is not a diff what so ever . for me i dont really see it. i unno.
i mean you look great im not shitting on you.
just for the vistion and sides and uncertanty of this products long term sides... well for me its not worth the risk i guess is what im saying.

but to each his own.
Id be carful thow.

I mean i AM curious about this stuff but im gonna be waiting YEARS before i jump into any of this till MANY have studied it and used it.
just me thow.

I wish you luck

fair enough, safe better than sorry. so many have used it and there is no report of any long term sides...this is why i took on the challenge...

very very good information, this was very helpful for a lot of people, thanks for the sarms log, we need more people with sarms info.

Back