Nandrolone PhenylPropionate (NPP) Explained

Wow, great post! I have access to UG NPP but never understood how to use it. I may try it now.

One question: why do you run prop for 2-3 weeks after the NPP and other compounds? What is that for?

I typically run at least a 12 wk cycle. Why such short ones, even if it kicks in faster. I am also wondering why this article says not to run drol with npp, because i know lots of ppl that run it at the beginning of their cycles with deca?

About the Anadrol with Nandrolone issue, if you are prone to progesterone side effects, the combo is not recommended. Keep some dostinex on hand.

Most people will be okay with NPP, Tren or Anadrol run solo, but a combination of these products can easily lead to bitch tits.

Damn! I was JUST about to switch off from NPP to Tren ace! Got me some bitch tits growin already so better just drop the nanny and stick to test only

Im doing a test cyp/deca/dbol cycle in sept,bulking cycle

Test cyp-750mg/week-18 weeks
Deca-400mg/week-16 weeks
Dbol-50mg/ed/6 weeks

and i had a friend to tell me to switch to NPP instead of deca in my cycle,i dont know anything about NPP,could someone elaborate on this for me,thanks guys

this thread did not just explain it clearly??!! NPP is like a propionate (Short Ester) version of Deca. DECA refers to the decanoate ester that the nandrolone steroid is attached to. NPP IS Deca the steroid nandrolone but times like Propionate. Less water retention and much quicker acting

this thread did not just explain it clearly??!! NPP is like a propionate (Short Ester) version of Deca. DECA refers to the decanoate ester that the nandrolone steroid is attached to. NPP IS Deca the steroid nandrolone but times like Propionate. Less water retention and much quicker acting

oh ok brother,thanks...im a little slow

I am doing npp right now.. first week.. im doing 150 mg Friday,Monday,Thursday so far.. I will go up to 200 in the coming weeks.. I will go for 6 to 8 weeks.. im wondering about pct.. and should I be on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) at all.. can you help me out. and no i dont want to add test or anything to it.. im taking baby steps back into it as I had a hair loss issue last year which I think was due to letro(i think it was letro because it grew back and was even thin on the sides of my head.. kinda like a cancer drug WOULD do.) but I am not sure so i am trying things one at a time and test will be last..
Thanks

Awesome thread!! just what i was looking for!!!! W1-6: NPP: 200mg E3D
W1-8: Anavar: 30mg ED think ill give that a shot as i wanted to do test but dont wanna take fin or dusta

I am doing npp right now.. first week.. im doing 150 mg Friday,Monday,Thursday so far.. I will go up to 200 in the coming weeks.. I will go for 6 to 8 weeks.. im wondering about pct.. and should I be on hcg at all.. can you help me out. and no i dont want to add test or anything to it.. im taking baby steps back into it as I had a hair loss issue last year which I think was due to letro(i think it was letro because it grew back and was even thin on the sides of my head.. kinda like a cancer drug WOULD do.) but I am not sure so i am trying things one at a time and test will be last..
Thanks

Nandrolone ONLY is a terrible idea!! I did my first cycle 5wks of just deca, then my 2nd was 10wks deca/wini.. Its safe to say you can probly kiss any libido g'bye without test. HCG is called for anytime you're shutting your balls down. If they shrink, HCG should be implemented to help them get back online faster when you stop shooting.. Good luck with that shit tho!
-NPP should be administered Every Other Day tho if not EVERY DAY. It's just the speed of it, but users vary

Last edited:
my libido went up!! no shit..my balls feel the same pretty much.. I just finished 6 weeks on now im going off for 6 weeks, i just got my clomid gonna start takin it now then going to do more npp and possibly some test now that my hair stayed in my head again..!

Back