Naps is golden

god please dont jump to conclusions. Naps is one of the best guys I have ever dealt with in the entire business. This happened to me once; it had nothing to do with Naps.

What happened was the moronic bank agent whom setup the western union for me sent the payment to Russia instead of Moldova.

Just please be patient man. I freaked out and it did me no good; please learn from me in that regard.

In summary, I can almost guarantee you that it was an error in the western union processing. If that is not what occured it might be a typographical error on your behalf. Just make sure you check everything over twice before insinuating that Naps is trying to fuck you over...

Last edited:
Uh yep what the shapster said.... everyone is so easy to hate, and then well ya throw there buisness out on the fucking street... Really shows alot about a person for sure, next the feds will kick your door down cause of your post and then youll be saying some other off the wall shit .. Stop drop and roll , breath and contact the ppl you have the issue with , christ almighty..

god you are stupid dude. Naps is one of the best guys I have ever dealt with in the entire business. This happened to me once; it had nothing to do with Naps.

What happened was the moronic bank agent whom setup the western union for me sent the payment to Russia instead of Moldova.

Just please be patient man. I freaked out and it did me no good; please learn from me in that regard.

In summary, I can almost guarantee you that it was an error in the western union processing. If that is not what occured it might be a typographical error on your behalf. Just make sure you check everything over twice before insinuating that Naps is trying to fuck you over...

how am I stupid? Seriously you people need to calm the fuck down. Is this website not to discuss anabolic steroid concerns? I am trying a new source for the first time and had a mild concern. Even if I did get fucked I wouldnt even be mad, I only spent like $250 on the order so it's not a big deal. I wanted to know if someone had something similar happen in the past and as I can see there HAS. I said MAYBE fucked me with a question mark. Now that I know what probably happened I will adress the issue. Patience has nothing to do with it lol, if I sat around and kept patient my gear wouldnt arrive, now I will proceed back to the western union and make them correct it. BTW, if ANYONES stupid it's you bro, pretty sure your NOT supposed to list countries of origin!

well I see you've edited out calling me stupid shaptown and I apprechiate that much. You must have had slight concern when you got this same error message as me. I had a feeling it had something to do with the w/u payment, but I just wanted to make sure before I go there and get arrested. Something that has nothing to do with this situation at all, but made me a bit paranoid was my buddy worked some some guy who had a private shop working on quads, dirtbikes, snowmobiles ext. His boss gave him like $3,500 and said here take this money and send a money order to this person and address. This is his boss so he doesnt question him and does it. He's trying to send the payment, they stall him for a few minutes and all of a sudden 3 cops walk in and arrest him.. Never found out what happened, they just let him go after a few hrs of questioning.

how am I stupid? Seriously you people need to calm the fuck down. Is this website not to discuss anabolic steroid concerns? I am trying a new source for the first time and had a mild concern. Even if I did get fucked I wouldnt even be mad, I only spent like $250 on the order so it's not a big deal. I wanted to know if someone had something similar happen in the past and as I can see there HAS. I said MAYBE fucked me with a question mark. Now that I know what probably happened I will adress the issue. Patience has nothing to do with it lol, if I sat around and kept patient my gear wouldnt arrive, now I will proceed back to the western union and make them correct it. BTW, if ANYONES stupid it's you bro, pretty sure your NOT supposed to list countries of origin!

I understand your concern brother but you coulda asked if anyone else experienced anything like this without posting the name where you ordered, It is obviously a wu issue not with the man on the other end. The name of this thread is gonna get alot of negative attention

Fo sho ........ the wheels on the bus go round and round and you threw him under.... You know we will be hearing about is this legit for the next year, ppl seem to latch on to the negative with out a thought but refruse to accept when 800000000 ppl say someone is legit.... so like the above said, its gonna get alot of neg attention and all because of 1 stupid ( yes stupid ) fucking thoughtless moment.... If it were your buisness would you like someone doing that shit to you ?? I mean fuck the UNC and every other ugl out there has had bad attention and most un warranted, but that is all the ass clowns look at.... Anyway , maybe get this shit removed and be stand up bout it ?? just my oppinion...

Could be the persons name you put as the reciever was flagged at western union.

Could be a number of things.

However if WU cancelled your transaction then youll get your money back. If you used a credit card to pay online it may take up to a week for your CC company to release the hold.

Fo sho ........ the wheels on the bus go round and round and you threw him under.... You know we will be hearing about is this legit for the next year, ppl seem to latch on to the negative with out a thought but refruse to accept when 800000000 ppl say someone is legit.... so like the above said, its gonna get alot of neg attention and all because of 1 stupid ( yes stupid ) fucking thoughtless moment.... If it were your buisness would you like someone doing that shit to you ?? I mean fuck the UNC and every other ugl out there has had bad attention and most un warranted, but that is all the ass clowns look at.... Anyway , maybe get this shit removed and be stand up bout it ?? just my oppinion...

Ill edit my post..but know one threw anyone under. This site is all about reading, people that read the beginning of this thread will likely read the entire thread to get the answer to the question I have asked. Everyone is saying it was a western union error, why would anyone take it apon themselves to disregaurd everyone elses comments and think otherwise?...BTW, initially IF this were "my business" you would be correct, I would not like the bad feedback however, all that this thread has done is hype this source up and has gotten positive feedback towards this source... I should be a source rep :)

everybody just relax, lets not flame each other here.. save it for the convo lounge...

also, take it easy on the transaction talk.. we dont need to be talking about that on this board...

Back