Naps problems?

gymrat27

Smallballsbigguns
I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing slow deliverys? Im going on five weeks and no gear yet except my semi shipped order of orals i recieved two weeks before eta. I know its international and time zones etc can take lil bit more time.. ive contacted customer service but its always the same response " mail is coming in slow right now" and ive also request for a tracking number two weeks ago.. im going over my six week pct now and wanted to begin cycle last week...should i be worried or just continue to be patient. thanks

be patient....they are good bro...im going on a lil over 4 weeks (which is the longest ever) but im not worried

seen a bunch of these threads lately. Everyones gonna say the same thing. This shit takes time. And naps is def g2g. Must be backed up right now.

Yeah, Im being patient the good shit takes time. And Im sure itll be worth the wait it just got me wondering since I recieved half my order early and still waiting on the test three weeks after I recieve first half. But thanks glad to see people with same issue

I was just wondering if anyone else is experiencing slow deliverys? Im going on five weeks and no gear yet except my semi shipped order of orals i recieved two weeks before eta. I know its international and time zones etc can take lil bit more time.. ive contacted customer service but its always the same response " mail is coming in slow right now" and ive also request for a tracking number two weeks ago.. im going over my six week pct now and wanted to begin cycle last week...should i be worried or just continue to be patient. thanks

First, you haven't received a tracking number because there isn't one. If there was, you'd have to sign for the package and shipping would be significantly more expensive (since it'd be registered mail).

Second, 5 weeks for an international package isn't a big deal.

Also, I'm not sure if you knew this, but Naps didn't hop on his own personal jet with your package in hand to personally deliver it to your home. ALL international packages must go through customs. They can hold that shit as long as they want and aren't under any obligation to explain themselves to you.

Feel free to call customs and ask them if they're holding onto your package of illegal drugs if you're really curious whether or not it's stuck there. Let us know how that works out. Either way, shipping has NOTHING to do with your source once it's been picked up from their outgoing post.

First, you haven't received a tracking number because there isn't one. If there was, you'd have to sign for the package and shipping would be significantly more expensive (since it'd be registered mail).

Second, 5 weeks for an international package isn't a big deal.

Also, I'm not sure if you knew this, but Naps didn't hop on his own personal jet with your package in hand to personally deliver it to your home. ALL international packages must go through customs. They can hold that shit as long as they want and aren't under any obligation to explain themselves to you.

Feel free to call customs and ask them if they're holding onto your package of illegal drugs if you're really curious whether or not it's stuck there. Let us know how that works out. Either way, shipping has NOTHING to do with your source once it's been picked up from their outgoing post.

I have to sign for everything from naps and I wish they had a tracking number ;)

Thats what I get for sending in a pic??? Wtf...I was wondering why they asked FUK!!

Oh and by the way ez....I will be pming you with great fuckin news when I get some time

Thats what I get for sending in a pic??? Wtf...I was wondering why they asked FUK!!

Oh and by the way ez....I will be pming you with great fuckin news when I get some time

haha yeah they are sneaky like that. you should've sent them a pic of plunge & run they might have given you a tracking number for that!

look forward to hearing the good news!

I have to sign for everything from naps and I wish they had a tracking number ;)

yeah some people have to sign for it. but it's not sent registered so no sig is required and they don't pay for a tracking service.

Someone told me why this happens once, but I can't remember.

haha yeah they are sneaky like that. you should've sent them a pic of plunge & run they might have given you a tracking number for that!

look forward to hearing the good news!

ahaha plunge and run would proly get me barred from buying forever if I sent them a pic...or they would send me so much shit and tell me I need all the help I can get! lol

Hope aka stick and move doesnt read this

ahaha plunge and run would proly get me barred from buying forever if I sent them a pic...or they would send me so much shit and tell me I need all the help I can get! lol

Hope aka stick and move doesnt read this

lol. i'm sure he will at some point. you should text him the link right now. test his "puncture & evade" skills.

hurry up and send me that pm homie now you got me all anxious to hear the news! lol. you having a baby? your wife finally cave and give you that threesome for your bday? you grew 2 inches this week?

what's up home fry!?

I waited 44 days for a package from Naps.I didn't stress because I have a good history with them and I plan ahead for things.It didn't slow my roll ........

Ah HA! Shout out to mah boi Ezred for sharing his awesome outstanding untouchable source with me! They're the Shizz! Evidently compared to Naps, they must be operating with God's warp speed cloud

Naps takes time! After 4 weeks I became skeptical also. However came thru and g2g. The only thing I have a problem with is that they said it shipped on the 18th and according to the post mark it was shipped 10 days later. That definitely had something to do with the delay!

I waited 44 days for a package from Naps.I didn't stress because I have a good history with them and I plan ahead for things.It didn't slow my roll ........
Glad to see this post. I haven't been sweating mine with all the testament from here. Jan 15 Think that's 40 or so.

Back