heres a pic of me after my first cycle i put on about 15 pounds
curently 167

10weeks-1.jpg

matias014_0010.jpg

matias014_0001.jpg

matias014_0012.jpg

started at 155 went up to 170

500mg a week 2 shots a week
if i would have done sust the way its soppose to be done im sure i would have gained atleast another 5-10 pounds

good solid gains...would like to know some stats, you look to be around my height and i am about 5'7 and just a tad heavier then you.

are you pump in the pics?

i bet you are ..........................

also no leg pics???????????????

are you pump in the pics?

i bet you are ..........................

also no leg pics???????????????

no actually im not pump at all in the pics i took these pics at home right before i went in the shower i threw some oil on and started posing

and no obviously no leg pics as u can see not one of my fav body parts dont get me wrong i do work them out im a soccer player

Nice work man - you got some good solid gains out of that. Traps are awsome - definately keep up w/ the diet and you'll be massive!

starting Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) at 150lbs is just stupid.
im 5 '7 and started at 176 and even that i feel was too light but i waz in a car accedent and doc gave it to me to help heal. so i cycled from there on.

i will say this you do look pretty lean wich is good.you look bigger event how u dont waigh much.
i look pretty flat but thats cuzz of bulking cycle hope when i piss away this water after cycle ill be lean like before lolol

Last edited:
Back