National level Superheavyweight answers questions about doses.

Wow, I didnt respond because I figured you were long gone. Yeah, this is a great read, I appreciate it even if it has been a year since.

So, what are you into now? Did you find another way to continue competing? I noticed you always mentioned how it would've been impossible to afford those blasts without the help of someone hooking you up.
I quit posting under this name because of Pinnacle.....it bothered me that they stiffed the last group of orders. I later heard they had no choice. They were really good to me and yes they hooked me up really well. I'm actually taking some time. I got top 5 at my last national contest, so i'm now taking a break. I know that to get any bigger, I'll have to give up my health more so then I was, so I'm just not willng to do that. I'm happy with top 5 and feel I did what I set out to do. I'm down to 280 and at that I dont have to take but 500mg test and nothing else. Thanks for asking.

I quit posting under this name because of Pinnacle.....it bothered me that they stiffed the last group of orders. I later heard they had no choice. They were really good to me and yes they hooked me up really well. I'm actually taking some time. I got top 5 at my last national contest, so i'm now taking a break. I know that to get any bigger, I'll have to give up my health more so then I was, so I'm just not willng to do that. I'm happy with top 5 and feel I did what I set out to do. I'm down to 280 and at that I dont have to take but 500mg test and nothing else. Thanks for asking.

Not your fault for what went down. I am sure at that point and time furfilling orders was the last thing on their minds. Good to have you back bud.

That's a very respectable out. Not many would be willing to back out for sake of good health. Good stuff!

Back