National level Superheavyweight answers questions about doses.

PinnHead

Hey guys, I've been getting a lot of questions about what I take, diet, and workout routine. So I figured I'd just come here and field any questions. I know when I started taking aas, I had tons of questions and it was hard to get answers to the exact questions I had. So you can ask me anything, no matter how simple it is. I've been lifting for over 20 years and have been "supplementing" for over 10. I did a national show this year, and placed in the top 10. Here is a pic from a few months back when I was getting ready.

Do you cycle or blast and cruise?
If blast and cruise what's your compounds look like and how's the switch up look?
If its cycle lengths and compounds?

Do you cycle or blast and cruise?
If blast and cruise what's your compounds look like and how's the switch up look?
If its cycle lengths and compounds?

I stay on year round. I don't really have any method to my madness. Most of the time I'm on 1g-2g of test, and 600mg eq or 600mg npp, or 600mg deca. I keep it simple and usually just go with 2 compound in the off season. On average, I might take 6-8 weeks a year where I go down to 500mg of test only.

My gh/slin protocol is simple. I do 20iu humR right before my workout, drink a whey shake with 50g of protein, then sip on a 100g of sugar drink while working out. Post workout a 50g protein whey shake, then 30 min later eat a meal(100g carbs from rice, pasta, or potatoe and 60g protein from lean burger, chicken, or steak)

Well...............................................why don't you do it now?

Planning for Contra Costa in 2014. I lack the size to step on stage as a bodybuilder but I hope that I can at least get my feet wet. Did you hire a coach when you first stated out?

Planning for Contra Costa in 2014. I lack the size to step on stage as a bodybuilder but I hope that I can at least get my feet wet. Did you hire a coach when you first stated out?

So you are going to do physique? I've never hired a coach because I know my body better then anyone.

I'm gonna try for ohysique but would love to go on as a body builder in the next few years. How long did it take for you to dial it all in on your own? Contest prep diet plans are so expensive I have I do it in my own to ever step on a stage.

If you don't mind me asking, how is your overall health? Running those high amounts year round has to require a lot of monitoring i'm sure.

PINN great idea with this thread buddy... its good for the members to hear from a high level bber and what it really takes to get to that level...

I'm gonna try for ohysique but would love to go on as a body builder in the next few years. How long did it take for you to dial it all in on your own? Contest prep diet plans are so expensive I have I do it in my own to ever step on a stage.
I do a 12 week diet. I learned my diet from being on these boards for 10 years and reading a lot and just learned. I have dieted down many times, and each time I learn my body a bit better.
If you don't mind me asking, how is your overall health? Running those high amounts year round has to require a lot of monitoring i'm sure.
My blood work was done 9 months ago and it was perfectly in check.

PINN great idea with this thread buddy... its good for the members to hear from a high level bber and what it really takes to get to that level...
My pleasure

what age was.you when you.decided you didnt want to come off and what would the benefit be on staying on apart from goin massive im gunna sound a dick here but iv been thinking it.through.and i would like to.blast and.cruise but im only 22 and i have high test naturally also i would like to compete someday but im no where near bigger nuff yet thanks

Last edited:
How do you rotate your compounds in the offseason? like how long do you stay on test+deca before u switch to test+eq. do you ever use tren, or any orals?

Is the lifestyle hard to maintain amidst other responsibilities such as work and family? I am no where near your level, but have thought about competing someday if only just as an amateur because I find the difficulty fun and a challenge. But even now I have trouble managing my time between work, school, and my training, yet if I do not work I cannot afford the vast amount of food I eat each week or even consider AAS. A typical 12 week cycle (2 compounds, 1 oral, AIs PCT) for me cost around 800 dollars, more if I decided to get bloodwork or tests done. So I must work, usually a little overtime, if I want to do these things, and sometimes it gets in the way of training the way I would like. Do you have a similar experience? Secondly, does your personal life effect your training? Viewing from the outside the sport can come across as selfish and self-centered, and usually upsets family. Simple activities like holidays and eating out suddenly become obstacles to my training. I'd rather maintain my own scheduled dieting regiment sometimes, and going home for holidays it's difficult for me to find a gym. Occasionally, I'll take my girlfriend out on a date, and she'll get upset she's the only one eating ice cream or that I can only eat certain foods. How do you coupe with these changes?

EDIT: I'm sorry I just saw the thread was about doses. I read the first post and it sounded like general questions about what you do though. I hope this is okay though. I've always been more interested in upper level bodybuilder's personal lives. They're normal guys, just a little bigger.

Last edited:
I am most curious about your usage of AIs. What AIs do you use and at what dosages? Also tell me what your E2 is at while on these dosages of Aromatase inhibitor (AI) during your typical cycle.

The next thing I am curious about is the compounds that you use while cutting for a show. T3, Clenbuterol, T4, ECA, etc? Also what dosages do you use those compounds, and how much cardio do you do, and how many calories are you eating leading up to a show? How high do you let your body fat go in the off season?

Back