Need Advice: Anavar not working as expected

xtinct

I am trying to help a female friend and I could use some advice. Last year she was running a short cycle of Winstrol (winny) @ 20mg ED. She really liked the results she was getting (especially the strength gains, since she likes to use heavy weights), and at first she did not notice any sides. After about 5 weeks, however, she noticed that her voice was starting to change, and she stopped right away. It wasn't a major change, but it never went completely back to normal.

So when she asked me for advice on her next cycle, I advised her against using Winstrol (winny) again, and instead she is now into her third week of anavar @ 10mg ED. The problem is that she is complaining that the anavar is not working as well as the Winstrol (winny). To be honest, I am a little surprised. Sure, compared to the Winstrol (winny), she is only using 1/2 half the dose, but isn't anavar supposed to solve all of your life's problems even at only 10mg? She is using papervar from the cat, so I am assuming that the problem is not due to underdosed or fake product.

What should I tell her?

winny always hits me faster than var.. so tell her to keep at it and make sure she's getting plenty of protein.

start at 10mg.. 5 in the am 5 in the pm.. after a few weeks if she doesn't really get any sides, try 15mg.. run it for atleast 6 weeks.

have her bump up her anavar dosage... during a full run i peak out at 20mgs a day, so if she is not seeing results at 10mgs, then bump it up for sure!!
I was under the impression that once square is 25mgs of anavar from the papervar.. is this correct?? so how is she dosing out her var?? the best way i see results is 1 in the morning and 1 late afternoon.. or 2 morning, 1 afternoon etc..

I feel Winstrol (winny) faster than Var for sure but I much prefer the lack of sides with Anavar. I would up her dosage as well to 15mg or as Supergirl said, u could put her up to 20mg a day.

optic said:
1 square is 10mg

oh cool cool.. i forgot he came out with lower dosed ones.. ok.. so i would try boosting her dosage a bit.. if she is not experiencing sides and feels better than she can handle the boost.. feel it out.. that is the only way to do it :)

Definitely increase the dose and also rememeber that Winstrol (winny) is more androgenic than Var so she will prolly need more Var to acheive the same results.

i have been using 20 mgs a day with no adverse sides at all....just getting bigger and harder....hope this helps

supergirl said:
i luv hearing great results!! Luv ya trish!!! i am sure you are looking fantastic!
awww....you and fyre are sweeties...as soon as i get a bit harder i'll take a bunch of brand new pics. how are you guys doing? it's winter...time to GROW!!!!!!;)

trish said:
awww....you and fyre are sweeties...as soon as i get a bit harder i'll take a bunch of brand new pics. how are you guys doing? it's winter...time to GROW!!!!!!;)

Oh we'd love to see some pics hun!
I'm not looking to put on any more size over the winter. If I can just maintain where I am right now, I'll be really happy.:)

Fyre said:
Oh we'd love to see some pics hun!
I'm not looking to put on any more size over the winter. If I can just maintain where I am right now, I'll be really happy.:)
well, from the pics i've seen...you are jaw-dropping, GORGEOUS now!!!!---keeping things where they are for you isnt a bad thing, lol!;)

Back