Needtobuildmuscle N2Burn log by Getnpaper

Tried something different with this pic. Lighting didn't go how I thought it would. Definitely leaner though. Product review is finished. I'm out of the product unfortunately. I will buy more of this product. Overall rating 9/10. The only downside was the sometimes heartburn feeling it caused. Otherwise would recommend to everyone.Thanks N2Bmuscle for letting me test this!

Cool bro. Makes me wanna give it a go!! Seems like you were very pleased as well as a lot of our other loggers.

That's my "other room" across the hall. Not my bedroom.

And with another bottle of n2burn i am sitting about 215lbs and got even leaner. I have a 185 fight scheduled for March 3. So I see more n2burn in my future.

That's my "other room" across the hall. Not my bedroom.

And with another bottle of n2burn i am sitting about 215lbs and got even leaner. I have a 185 fight scheduled for March 3. So I see more n2burn in my future.

If you feel the need to change things up a bit try the N2Flame instead of the Burn. It kicks ass!

You should also try some N2KTS before your workout to crank up the intensity.

If you feel the need to change things up a bit try the N2Flame instead of the Burn. It kicks ass!

You should also try some N2KTS before your workout to crank up the intensity.

Sounds good. I like n2burn really well. I'll check those things out too. I am not familiar with them. Thanks for the insight. You guys rock!

Back in the gym today finally. Weight was 221 this morning. Up a little bit. I ate sort of bad on the time off. BUT I felt really good in the gym today. The n2burn effects are diminishing like with a lot of supplements. A lot of things I take, my body seems to get "used to" really fast. N2burn however is keeping the same feelings over and over again. Today's workout was good. Added some weight on some lifts.

Decline DB 35sx12 45sx10 55sx8 65sx6
Incline DB 35sx10 45sx8 55sx6
Flat DB Flyes 10sx12 15sx10 20sx8

DB Shoulder Press 30sx12 40sx10 50sx6
DB Side Lateral Raises 20sx12 25sx10 30sx6
Low Cable Delt Raise 20x10/side 30x10/side
Reverse DB Flyes 30sx10 40sx8

DB Concentration Curls 25sx12 30sx10 40sx6 *right elbow still hurting somewhat from my last sparring session. Connected a right hook extended a little more than I would have liked and it hyper extended my elbow joint. So I stopped at this weight.
Machine Curls 70x10 100x8
Hand Grippers 150x10/side 150x10/side 200x8/side 200x8/side

Cardio 20 minutes on the Stationary Bike. Sprint then recover. HIIT type workout.

And that was all. Feeling good!

very very nice log here.thanks for doing this bro!! :beertoast

Back