NEW clenbuterol program and journal starts today

supergirl

NEW clen program starts today

OK ladies... thanks to Biggie's new theory on clen, i will be experimenting for you all to test it out and see if it really is the better way...

Biggie takes his clen at NIGHT right before going to bed... This way he says he avoids the jitters and headaches, BUT still gets the desired fat burning!!!

Sounds too good to be true right LOL...

well i will try it out.. i need to start my clen cycle today, so i will give the night dosages a go..

I will make this post a sticky and use it as my journal so we can all see how it is working for me..

I will run the "Liquid clen" for 2 weeks straight (possibly 3 depending on how i feel) I will taper it up as instructed.. dosages to follow...

i will also start my cardio tomorrow post my first clen dosage :)

I am really excited about this "theory" or method as it will really help alot of women that can not get through the sides of clen to really take advantage of the fat burning!!

so stay tuned :) tonight is the first dosage!!! Any questions please ask.. As always, i will be as candid as i can :)

here goes nothing!!!.........

Last edited:
I think you'll like this method. I have converted a couple lady friends from the gym onto this method and they seem to be liking it much better then taking it in the morning or afternoon.

Cant wait to see the journal in action.

ok... i am trying to break this down even more for ya'll...

i will be using Liquid Clen from Liquid Research which is 125mcg/ml and you dose it with an eyedropper...

Biggie recommended i follow this program... "i would suggest you start out at 50-75 mcg's for 5 days, then 75-100 mcg's for the next 5 and then 100-150 mcg for the next 5 or 10 days"

ok.. now i have to figure out how to accuratly dose the clen using the eyedropper that comes with the bottle...

any ideas???

Ok, your gonna have to do the same thing I do with my arimidex: Ditch the eyedropper idea and use a needle and syringe for administration.

Simply open the top of your bottle and draw up the desired amount. Once that is done, re-cap your needle and close up your bottle. Then screw off the needle and shoot the liquid in your mouth.

Here is a little math for ya with regards to dosages on the syringe based on a 125 mcg/ml product.

-If you want 50 mcg then draw up 0.4 ml's on the syringe.
-If you want 75 mcg then draw up 0.6 ml's on the syringe.
-If you want 100 mcg then draw up 0.8 ml's on the syringe.
-Obviously 125 mcg is 1 ml on the syringe.
-If you want 150 mcg then draw up 1.2 ml's on the syringe.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Btw, I only recommended those dosages to Supergirl because she is an experienced user and an advanced athlete. I would never recommend up to 150 mcg/day to an inexperienced user let alone a female one. Just wanted to clear that up before anyone decided to jump on me for my recommendations.

OK.. I have a question. Biggie do you take anything to help you sleep? I must say that after I read your post I started doing that the same night. Weeelllll, I did not sleep @ all the first night. The next few nights weren't all that great either. I don't like to take sleep aids so I just drank a couple glasses of wine ;) to help these past few days. HELP! I hate Melatonin too.

BiggieSwolls said:
Btw, I only recommended those dosages to Supergirl because she is an experienced user and an advanced athlete. I would never recommend up to 150 mcg/day to an inexperienced user let alone a female one. Just wanted to clear that up before anyone decided to jump on me for my recommendations.

NICE disclaimer :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE DOSAGES!!! I was thinking the same thing with ditching the eyedropper and using a needle for accurate dosages..

NUBI.. sorry to hear you are not sleeping... aside from OTC sleeping aids i have no idea.. great.. now i am worried... i Cherish my sleep lol

NubianBeauty said:
OK.. I have a question. Biggie do you take anything to help you sleep? I must say that after I read your post I started doing that the same night. Weeelllll, I did not sleep @ all the first night. The next few nights weren't all that great either. I don't like to take sleep aids so I just drank a couple glasses of wine ;) to help these past few days. HELP! I hate Melatonin too.

Nope, I dont take anything. You should be able to GET to sleep if you wait to take it until right before you feel like your gonna pass out but the one thing I cannot guarentee is that you will have a very GOOD sleep. Some nights I sleep fine, others I sometimes wake up a couple times but getting back to sleep is not a problem for me. Then there are the times where I'll fall asleep and all the sudden my alarm is going off to get up for work, its like one of those "wink" sleeps. You actually do sleep but it feels like all you did was wink and 8 hours just went by. Personally Im willing to sacrifice having an amazing sleep for one that may not be that great instead of deal with the headaches that I used to get when I took my clen in the morning. I will say that I notice my sleeps get much better after a couple days of being on again. Meaning that after about day 5,6, or 7 my sleeps are all back to normal.

Of course I dont advocate rec. drug use but if you dont have a problem with smoking some weed, then by all means go for it. Im sure that would cure your temporary problem until your body gets used to it.

This method does take a little getting used to but after that, its smooth sailing. Im on my 3rd go around for being "on" (Meaning this is about my 9th or 10th week of using 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off) and i sleep like a baby now.

supergirl said:

NUBI.. sorry to hear you are not sleeping...

I can just imagine that first night for her when she couldnt sleep. The name BiggieSwolls must have been cursed at a couple times.

LMAO@Biggie!!! :D I did wonder why I listened to you ;) I was tossing and turning like a fool! LOL!! I only did it for 4 days. I drank the wine the last 2. I will try it again starting tonight. Good thing I am off work for the Summer.

BiggieSwolls said:
How was the first night SG?

i pulled an allnighter doing work and shit, so i bailed on my first night lol.. so now my first night will be tonight which will be better as i am exhausted now that when i do lay down i will be knocked out bigtime and sleep like a baby :)

NubianBeauty said:

Kava Kava (excellent)
Valerian Root (good)
Skull cap (good)

You'll be sleeping like a baby even if you were on CRACK!!! LOL....:p

PS: All herbs....no sides!!! ;)

I hate melatonin too.

ok.. i am going to bed now and i will try to accurately dose out my clen.. i will be taking a sleeping aid, so i will mask the restlessness.. sorry, but i need my sleep.. i will try ala natural tomorrow lol

I'm kinda excited to see how u do with this method Supergirl. I stopped using Clen because of all the sides I experience. The lack of sleep is one of the biggest for me as I don't sleep a lot to begin with.
Keep me posted girl!;)

DUDE.. OMFG.. now i remember why i hate clen..

ok.. i took 50mcg of liquid clen at exactly 3:30
then i washed my face and peed and got in bed at 3:40
but 4am, my heart is thumping in my chest.. my body temperature increased quite a bit and the last thing i could do was sleep..

so i got up, took a little sleeping aid and laid down again.. around 5:30 i looked at the clock.. still awake..

woke up at 2pm LOL.. i have not stopped shaking all damn day.. it is not 8:30 and my hands are still shaking..

NO headaches though lol.. but i am one hell of a jittery bitch..

IMO i am thinking the initial 50mcg was a bit too much and needs to be worked up to..

also, the liquid clen is WWAAAYYYY more potent than the tabs i am used to..

so, what i think i am gonna do.. i am gonna do the tabs 25mcg for the next 4 days AT NIGHT still and see how i fend..

then when i bump it up, i will try the liquid again.. but it is too much too soon IMO..

I will tell you that i have also decided that i want to take a shot of the liquid clen PRE-workout mid afternoon for an extra boost because this shit is like nothing else i have used..

LIQUID RESEARCH IS THE SCHIZZZZZNIT!!!!!

LMAO@SG!! :D That same thing happened to me!! LOL!! My heart was beating so damn hard! I started sweating like crazy. I was tossing and turning! I am using the .04 Clen tabs. I had the shakes the entire next day too. I tell you what though... when I finally just got up out of the bed I was totally awake. I wasn't drowsy @ all during the day either.

Back