new cycle for 2017 log tren ace test p

I always go into the inner side of my bi. The side that's up against body.
There used to be a site called ********** Don't know if its still up but it shows all the IM injection sites.

[***************** no links*****************

Last edited by a moderator:
Update from last night
Diet is getting better im going to concentrate on getting more calories . Its easy to over estimate cals and i probably haven't been getting quiet as many as i thought not an excuse but in Australia we haven't got the calories written on the food we buy like you guys in the states but im sure there would be a few good sites on Google that would give you a full macro brakedown .
Hit arms last night home gym again
Easy curl bar curls 5x8
Hammer curls dumbells 5x8
Preacher curls dumbells 5x8
Overhead tricep extension 5x8
Close grip bench 5x8
Skull crushers 5x8
Wide grip pull ups 5x10
Wrist curls easy curl bar 5x8
And that was about it i think my wifee is going to the in laws today so should have the house to myself so shoulders it is for today ill update latet post pin and workout

Update from last night
Diet is getting better im going to concentrate on getting more calories . Its easy to over estimate cals and i probably haven't been getting quiet as many as i thought not an excuse but in Australia we haven't got the calories written on the food we buy like you guys in the states but im sure there would be a few good sites on Google that would give you a full macro brakedown .
Hit arms last night home gym again
Easy curl bar curls 5x8
Hammer curls dumbells 5x8
Preacher curls dumbells 5x8
Overhead tricep extension 5x8
Close grip bench 5x8
Skull crushers 5x8
Wide grip pull ups 5x10
Wrist curls easy curl bar 5x8
And that was about it i think my wifee is going to the in laws today so should have the house to myself so shoulders it is for today ill update latet post pin and workout

Arm day is the best day!! It takes all my worries away;-)

Feeling good the tren is definitely working its magic i can barely say 2 words to the wifee without getting into some sort of argument definitely feeling a bit more on edge but definitely seeing some gains so not so bad still working on diet ill update again tonight after a session

Feeling good the tren is definitely working its magic i can barely say 2 words to the wifee without getting into some sort of argument definitely feeling a bit more on edge but definitely seeing some gains so not so bad still working on diet ill update again tonight after a session

You're on your way from short fuse to no fuse:)

Hit shoulders and back tonight good session but was lacking something sort of just felt like i was going through the motions
Changed up the music trying to get a bit pumped from that but no good ah well cant win every time
Shrugs 5x8
Haney shrugs 5x8
Rows 5x8
Bent over rows 5x8
90deg dumbell raises 5x8
Easy curl bar pull up 5x8
Nothing to great probably hour and 15 worth

So update just on tren sides
Fuse shorter
Trouble getting to sleep
No empathy (dont give 2 fucks about much at all)
Shortness of breath
This far side's arnt too bad but definitely notice a difference
The sleep is a bastard and the increase in aggression isn't the greatest at times ive tried to write this post a few times now its just a hard feeling to describe if you have been or are a smoker its like not being able to have cigarette all day i dont know very edgy no night sweats or tren cough but i always let the test and tren sit in the syringe for 45 min to mix it up i definitely think it helps with pip from the ace so maybe it helps with the cough as well dunno . Anyway starting to dribble on ill leave it at that for now off to sleep (hopefully) at 2am

Fuse shorter
Trouble getting to sleep
Shortness of breath
The sleep is a bastard and the increase in aggression isn't the greatest at times ive tried to write this post a few times now its just a hard feeling to describe if you have been or are a smoker its like not being able to have cigarette all day i dont know very edgy no night sweats or tren cough but i always let the test and tren sit in the syringe for 45 min to mix it up i definitely think it helps with pip from the ace so maybe it helps with the cough as well dunno . Anyway starting to dribble on ill leave it at that for now off to sleep (hopefully) at 2am

nice sum up, bro. i was gonna do the tren cycle but i guess that'd need to be held off . your making good gains tho which is good! keep it up brother man

Good arm session tonight
2 scoops of pre workout helped i think in the zone for sure
Over tricep extension 6x8 for all sets on the 6th and last dropped weight by half and lifted until failure all sets
Curls straight bar 6x8
Skull crushers 6x8
Curls Preacher dumbells 6x8
Close grip bench 6x8
Blasting some offspring, five finger death punch and wu tang
Because if you want beef then bring the ruckus wu tang clan aint nuffin to fuck with

Fuse shorter
Trouble getting to sleep
Shortness of breath
That's^^^ because your on 100mgs/day u crazy fuker...lol, expect sides!
I'm running 200/week right now (kind of a little experiment) and seem to have no side. yet seeing progress in the gym and mirror some. Its some powerful shit bro. They don't ccall tren the "nector of the gods" for nothing;-)

That's^^^ because your on 100mgs/day u crazy fuker...lol, expect sides!
I'm running 200/week right now (kind of a little experiment) and seem to have no side. yet seeing progress in the gym and mirror some. Its some powerful shit bro. They don't ccall tren the "nector of the gods" for nothing;-)
Hahaha im only on 150 eod but i honestly fell like the sides have increased with the dose but so has the good stuff .
Like its a bastard to get to sleep but i can still get up and function with fuckall sleep and just power through with the tren running through me so its good and bad what dothey say the lord gives and the lord takes away. Lord tren takes my sleep but gives me the strength to endure lol

Good arm session tonight
2 scoops of pre workout helped i think in the zone for sure
Over tricep extension 6x8 for all sets on the 6th and last dropped weight by half and lifted until failure all sets
Curls straight bar 6x8
Skull crushers 6x8
Curls Preacher dumbells 6x8
Close grip bench 6x8
Blasting some offspring, five finger death punch and wu tang
Because if you want beef then bring the ruckus wu tang clan aint nuffin to fuck with

This made me laugh. I love wu tang, they are playing march 19 nearby i can't wait. I saw five finger death punch with killswitch engage a couple years back, they are also in my library.

Hahaha im only on 150 eod but i honestly fell like the sides have increased with the dose but so has the good stuff .
Like its a bastard to get to sleep but i can still get up and function with fuckall sleep and just power through with the tren running through me so its good and bad what dothey say the lord gives and the lord takes away. Lord tren takes my sleep but gives me the strength to endure lol

Dont feel bad im on 150mg ed now, i think i raped a few guys too i black out at this dose

Back