new cycle for 2017 log tren ace test p

Update back tonight
Short work out was sick all day think i have a bit of gal poisoning from welding galvanized steel all week terrible headache sore throat and just feel like shit probably should of had a rest day but oh well
Shrugs 5 x8
Haney shrugs 5x8
Bent over rows 5x8
Cut work out short
Whey shake and off to bed

Update back tonight
Short work out was sick all day think i have a bit of gal poisoning from welding galvanized steel all week terrible headache sore throat and just feel like shit probably should of had a rest day but oh well
Shrugs 5 x8
Haney shrugs 5x8
Bent over rows 5x8
Cut work out short

U wear a dust mask B? I know when I'm sanding drywall finish I do. I didn't in my younger day...but wish I did.

Protect those lungs brother...u only get one set.

I had a mask on for about half the week but they do fuck all for gal smoke shit just smokes up and goes evreywhere
Had tonight off when im on cycle i usally train 7 days a week so did fuck all last night and nothing tonight and had the day off work coudnt eat much so had a few whey shakes and a nice chicken breast burger with bacon lettuce and avocado for dinner ill be back to it tomorrow work and hitting the iron its 10 pm now starting to feel a bit better so thats a start
So not much to update on the thread for now

Update back tonight
Shrugs 5 x8
Haney shrugs 5x8
Bent over rows 5x8
Cut work out short

Milk,milk & milk for galvanized potion. F a dust mask! You should be wearing the right respirator.

As a pipefitter. It's my job to get all that galvanized off before the welder even touches it. Last job, my we let had a hood with a respirator by it in to it. Galvanized fumes will fuck u up. Drinking milk helping feel better yes

Yea its bad shit last job (before i started working for myself )
I had a speed glass helmet with a respirator and a little backpack it connected to sucking out fumes and blowing in cold air and i ran over the damm helmet with a forklift
Ill have to get another one but at about 800$ there not cheap
Yeah ive heard milk is good also scotch whiskey

Back to it today diet was still a bit shitty but managed breakfast lunch and dinner so thats a start and ill go hit arms soon after i have a pin

Hey bro when you were saying you injected biceps did you inject the front or side?

I always go into the inner side of my bi. The side that's up against body.
There used to be a site called ******* DONT POST LINKS**********. Don't know if its still up but it shows all the IM injection sites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool man cheers ill have a look see
Did you notice much pip from the tren ace ?
I injected 1.5 ml of prop in my left glute
Then injected 1.5 of tren ace in my right and damm i could feel the difference the prop was smooth as butter compared to the tren ace usally there both in the same syringe

Good tren ace will have some pip with it. I always get the cough when I pin mine. And thats only when pinning .25 ml...lol. yeah, I've recently started a maintenance dose of tren to see how it helps with nutrient patitioning. Only 200mgs/week. Trt but with tren...lol. I love the stuff.

Lol yea im becoming a fan evrey week i keep buying more of the stuff even through i had more than enough for a cycle just stock pile it up lol only god knows how long this cycle will go for i might do a teut and pull a 6 year cycle lol joking sort off
:)

Lol yea im becoming a fan evrey week i keep buying more of the stuff even through i had more than enough for a cycle just stock pile it up lol only god knows how long this cycle will go for i might do a teut and pull a 6 year cycle lol joking sort off
:)

in that case you better sign up now to get on the liver transplant list...lol,

Back