New member looking for knowledge

Ironhead240

Hey y'all, I'm 46, 6'1", 240. I've trained since I was 14 with breaks here and there. I figure it's kind of late in life for me to go the AAS route so I'm looking into the SARMS. Primarily the LGD-4033 as a starting point. I'm in good shape for my age, however I tend to carry about an extra 15lbs in my mid section. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks

Seems like a perfect time in your life to go the AAS route. If you are going to take all the shutdown risks that come with SARMs and AAS why not get the better results offered by AAS? It is often cheaper too. Just my 2¢.

welcome to ology!

honestly id say youre prime for aas use.. youre older, probably done having kids, and if your bodyfat is under 20%, with the proper nutrition and training, a cycle would take you far

Use 500mg test. you will like it. At your age get testosterone checked. Trt may be a good idea. I started 8 years ago. Low t sucks.

BF is probably pushing 20%. I'm am absolutely done having kids, haha. Im in the gym 5 days a week, I eat as well as I can, I know my diet could use some tweaking although I do take in at least 240 grams of protein a day between shakes and real food. Thanks to everybody for the replies and advice. I appreciate it.

Yeah thats a good article, I just re-read it myself. Its all in the basics!
Welcome to the board!

Welcome to the board :wavey:

Man get that BF% down to less then 15% before you pull the trigger with AAS. BUT as far as your age , your G2G
My 2 cents

any updates Ironhead??
I signed up with 3J, I have an improved meal plan, workouts are great. I'm going to take everybody's advice and get my BF down below 15%. After that I am definitely going to pull the trigger on my first AAS cycle, hopefully! I'll be asking for advice then as well. Thanks for all the feedback.

I signed up with 3J, I have an improved meal plan, workouts are great. I'm going to take everybody's advice and get my BF down below 15%. After that I am definitely going to pull the trigger on my first AAS cycle, hopefully! I'll be asking for advice then as well. Thanks for all the feedback.

good to hear, thanks for sharing and looking forward to your first cycle logs :)

Back