New Moderators added to our Staff

Congrats to all! Glad to have members who are confident and the knowledge to go with it, especially Austinite. I always enjoy the advice you have to give to all.

Well deserved and long overdue promotions! Always a pleasure to talk with these fellas and the advice they dispense is priceless!

Haha awesome, glad to hear. These guys all have given me some great advice along the way especially my boy dre. Congrats fellas

Lol Austinite and dre taught me so much stuff I wouldn't have been half as knowledgeable as I am with out either one of those guy's. Lol I am just glad I listened to them. I have always loved this forum. It is funny because the minute I got 50 post's I got a private message from Teutonic and me and him talked for a while and joked about stuff. So I got to thank him to for inspiring me to keep posting on here. :Party:

Half wit and meathead 96 also I picked up a lot of knowledge from to. Just listening to their responses and having them chime in on some of my threads. I can't leave them out. Their are a lot of smart members on here it is crazy how much you can learn if you listen to them.

welcome gentlemen...you're one of us now. Stone should be shipping out your moderator rings soon...use the ring wisely.

PS - chicks dig moderators.

Congrats everyone! I've definitely learned a lot.. Besides Dre.. I don't know how he got it but oh well! ;)
I've learned so much from all of the posts you guys have made so thank you for educating me. Austinite, Mega, and Mad, you're all great!

Edit: Secret man crush on Dre

Edit2: Didn't realize it it showed editing reasons.. Embarrassed now.

Back