New UniVet mexico

I just got the Uni stan 50. I was told this is the samething as winstrol. Does anyone know if that's true? Also, it this water or oil Base? And does this stuff give you the side effect of making your chest grow like tit?

This is a holly shit, i used this gear in my las cycle and i have a acces in my shoulder with the Fk....ing Winstrol (winny), my partner got fiver with only a shot of Enanthate, my friend if you like used juice go away for this stuff, and the web site doenst exist, dont use mexican gear there are a lot fake out there!

On my third week of the uni Sustanon (sust), and my buddy is doing the uni Sustanon (sust), uni tren, and uni bold. It's my first cycle so i don't know exactly how I'm supposed to feel, but it seems to be kicking in. The guy I got it from uses it and he's pretty built so we'll see.

Painless going in, though I get a sore spot for a day around the injection site.

intrinsic1 said:
mex gear sucks! no way around it.

mex gear is fine , everyone thinks it sucks but will go with ug labs and imo mex gear is far better then most of the bath tub brew out there.

best!!

hello! We have many steroids in stock now. I have a price list, so please visit xxxxx we have british dispensary Dbol and Anadrol in great price and quality. everything are from factory. my list has a real pictures, and we even send you a sample of steroids. we have been doing this service since 2001!! any questions? please e-mail me. thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
uni-vet is legit, and one of the few left standing. other than them there is Inmundo, Alchemia, Aranda, and some SYd group stuff floating around down this way. Astrovet too, but yet to get a sampling from the......

A trusted source informed me that this gear is really not even mexican. anouther well know brand just changed there whole company around this was done to throw authortys off. this also explains the great results and smoothness of the gear. this is just enouther ug , think about it , there is no other reason to produce gear for real medical issues that warrent tren deca ect. the stuff is good have fun

CHeck the SAGARPa number on the bottle. website doesnt work because one of the partners was scared about putting it due to Operation Gear Grinder. It all makes sense and all comes form MX. don't confuse Univet with Eurovet

I dont know of this stuff but I do know and have used stuff by QV and it works well see you later YOUR FRIEND IN IRON DYNOMAN

hey, I had bots of univet cyp, eth,and uni sust,last year all were in brown bots. Now this year there all same labels but clear bots anyone have any info on this?

Last year I had cyp,eth, and uni Sustanon (sust) in brown bots, now this year there in clear bots anyone know what the deal is??????

mr.anabolic said:
Its good gear- we dropped stallion labs, astrovet and immunolabs for the univet.
my bro is on the tren and prop and making great gains-he says its painless gear also- shoots real smooth
yo whats up kid I had a bad bottle of univet got any tips on spotting fakes

univet!!!!

good stuff!

I got some last cycle. nice results. did not know about it and i send it to lab and i got good results look at lab results....

Back