New UniVet mexico

one of the partners doesnt want to open theweb site,he is nervous thinking alot of operation gear grinder had to do with the web sites.the bought the domain and they will deciede soon if there going to open itmim betteing it is going to be a no working web site just a page.no contact info or nothing,there tabs should start popping up in people hands anyday now.the old qv site would hold your hand and walk you right to a very pricie source if you hit the right buttons

the gear has a nice look to it and ive had my hands on all there injects but the primo..

intrinsic1 said:
mex gear sucks! no way around it.

What would make you say this? Seriously.

I hear this alot, and know that it's bull shit cause I've had great results with meixcan gear.

Can someone please explain why mexican gear sucks?

uni bold 300

I just picked up some uni bold 300. I was wondering how people's results were.. No one I know has heard of this stuff.

I am not sure on this but the uni deca 300 goes in like water everything else i have taken takes a little time to get in the shot. does that mean anything?

jrod1972 said:
I am not sure on this but the uni deca 300 goes in like water everything else i have taken takes a little time to get in the shot. does that mean anything?

I have noticed the same thing.

Pm me or email me pics at hushmail at trymastokkland , I have large quantities i'll tell you if it's legit.

Univet fom Mexico??

-I also bought Sustanon 250 and on the box was given that same website that does not essentially exist.
-Even while searching Univet on the internet i came across THE (veterinarian company's) Univet official website and on its list of agents it did not list Mexico. A bunch of other countries were listed though.

I want to post pictures so that hopefully some of the old pros on here can help us all out with this sketchy supply of Sust.

The rest of the sust

Heres the rest of the Sustanon (sust). pics... no ordering info is in any picture...
PS all of the text on the bottle and box is in spanish

Me and Carp40's pics

Me and Carp40 have essentially the same Company... box... pagaging... so forth... I would love if someone said it was real... take a look at mine and his posts and give us some input fellas...

runningtest said:
im on uni stan 50 the shots hurt like hell. am going to stop the shots. dose any one no if this is good stuff

yeh these shots do hurt like hell... i can't even walk because of the soreness in my ass the next few days... is this normal?

Back