New UniVet mexico

Anybody try the Tren? Hurts? any results? What was ur cycle? Im about to try someones home brew but I'd rather get the Univet..Problem is no one here can get it round here and everyone wants it.

i haven't tried any of those, but im about to start my 2nd bottle of Uni Test 400. i just upped my cc's to 1.5, but overall i've seen pretty good size and gains. Nothing out of this world, but decent. Hurts a little, but nothing someone can't handle. i feel good though otherwise.

uni-vet

legit stuff, me and a lot of my horses have been using with out ever a problem. the vial and sizes changes dependent on availability obviously. You can look into the SAGAR number and that might answer some question. any questions hit me up, i am in the know with the vet. just trying to help you guys sort it out.

Last edited:
just picked up uni primo 100. has anyone heard of this. is it real. i cant get through to website. the label is crooked as can be. im real suspicious. what do u think.

This Mex gear sounds good, I just got some UNI OXAVAR, has anyone used this yet. I will be starting my cycle soon and wanted to see what kind of results to expect.

Fakes

I took Univet 50 (Winstrol) and it gave be the biggest golfball in my ass. This stuff is animal grade and my body is totally rejecting it. I cannot speak for the other products Univet produces however, I can say with confidence that the Winstrol (winny) is definitely fake. I have taken steroids for years, especially Winstrol (winny), and can absolutely tell that stuff will not work. If anyone is getting results from this it is because they are probably stacking it with something else or working out like an animal anyway. It is fake, stay away, it will give you an abscess if continuing usage. FAKE FAKE FAKE. Univet is Mexican Garbage.

Holograms

Also, did you guys see the phony hologram stickers on these bottles. Give me a break...It looks like the sticker on my fake id when i was in college.

Buddy of mine just picked up some of this stuff
ill let u kno how his results go
he just started yesterday
Stuff looked legit to me.
Well know soon

I Just Bought Some Uni Prop And Already Makes Me Feel Dizzy And Sick I Am Also On Univet 250 But It Doesent Say Supertest Or Uni Sustanon (sust) On It Does Anyone Know What It Is It All Reads In Spanish But It Seems To Have Kicked In Quite Fast

Well I got my UNI OXAVAR from my boy, he took it for about 6 weeks and he loved it. It must have worked because one month he looked one way then the next month he just looked much bigger. I mean all my co workers would say he walked by that he must be on something cause he got big so fast (obviously he was on somthing, he told me he used the uni oxavar, and only that he didn't stack with anything else). Well I just started my cycle a couple of days ago, I hope it works for me too.

Back