Newbie Starter Guide

WTF r u doing said:
Good post :)

But the sad fact is nobody will read it.They rather get spoon fed like a baby. :baby:

Yeah. But then we can reply 'read the damn sticky, newbie!' lol.

Theres alot of good info there, it should be a sticky,
thanks for putting it together. Even though i have been around for awhile on another board, I learned alot more about hairloss, balding.
yeah Bro....

outlawtas2 said:
I recommend 1.5g/2x a day for begginers. Cardio and diet? No need for that. Your on TEST!

Dude, I'm on gear..I can slam doughnuts and chill. OK, last thread jack, my bad..the info is all good, even if not a newb.

WTF r u doing said:
Good post :)

But the sad fact is nobody will read it.They rather get spoon fed like a baby. :baby:
You are correct.
Honestly I think alot of people come on the board and ask the same questions that they perhaps have allready found the answer too on other threads/posts.
Probably a little of comfort knowing you are carrying on an actuall dialog with experienced users when you are plunging that needle into yer thigh.....sorta like how I make my girlfriend hold my hand whenever I take what I know is going to be a hhhuuuuuuge crap. I've taken plenty o craps in my life but sometimes it just feels better knowing theres someone there with you in case something goes awry.

carolinacrackah said:
You are correct.
Honestly I think alot of people come on the board and ask the same questions that they perhaps have allready found the answer too on other threads/posts.
Probably a little of comfort knowing you are carrying on an actuall dialog with experienced users when you are plunging that needle into yer thigh.....sorta like how I make my girlfriend hold my hand whenever I take what I know is going to be a hhhuuuuuuge crap. I've taken plenty o craps in my life but sometimes it just feels better knowing theres someone there with you in case something goes awry.
Yea thats true you have a good point. :)

I just cant stand the ''I wanna get big but not to big..What should i take''? :shoot2:

or I have 100 dbols what should i do? :sleep:

WTF r u doing said:
Yea thats true you have a good point. :)

I just cant stand the ''I wanna get big but not to big..What should i take''? :shoot2:

or I have 100 dbols what should i do? :sleep:
People that say that obviously havent spent that much time in the gym or researching AAS. As if it was that easy.

Back