Next PSL cycle package YOU NAME IT YOU BUILD IT WE CREATE IT

Looking at everyone ses thread i think im posting an answer your not looking for but you said list and u will create.... Make a bottle of 50mg test prop, 100mg of tren a, and 100mg of masteron p

Never done mast before and only did tren once for 4 weeks bit id def buy that bottle for the right price :)

Last edited:
Looking at everyone ses thread i think im posting an answer your not looking for but you said list and u will create.... Make a bottle of 50mg test prop, 100mg of tren a, and 100mg of masteron p

Never done mast before and only did tren once for 4 weeks bit id def buy that bottle for the right price :)

Interesting....I've seen that mix many times. Often called a "cutmix" or "shredstack" or another variation of similar words lol.

I would go with this...

Primo enanthate - 800mg
Tren enanthate - 300mg
Test enanthate - 200mg
Aromasin - 20mg EOD
HCG - 500iu's twice a week

I usually don't go over a gram but primo being so clean - I think this
would work real well and even consider running the tren at 400mg.

Interesting....I've seen that mix many times. Often called a "cutmix" or "shredstack" or another variation of similar words lol.

You guys should definitly make it id run
200mg test/w
400mg mast/tren/w
Buy 4 bottles for ten weeks
And prob an additional test and mast bottle to change around the dosages

Right now im just on week 3 of test 400 @ 0.4ml mon/wed/fri... For 500mg/week
2bottles lasts 16weeks and was a great price for the guy who bought them (and an even better price for me)

I'd like:
5 bottle test prop (the 3 for cutting cycles isn't enough)
60 mg turanibol a day 6 weeks
74 mcg T3 a day for 6 weeks
a vial of hcg
standard pct

PS you all need to have a sale soon please!!!!!!

I'd like:
5 bottle test prop (the 3 for cutting cycles isn't enough)
60 mg turanibol a day 6 weeks
74 mcg T3 a day for 6 weeks
a vial of hcg
standard pct

PS you all need to have a sale soon please!!!!!!

Our prices are low already! But we do like having sales for our customers we understand sometimes money is tight..... all the more who doesn't like stocking up.

Last edited:
Sorry for the ghost edit above. It's part of why I already support regular donation as a part of all TRT. The other is of course that we need the blood and it can really help save lives. Doing a double donation three times a year will keep nearly everyone under 52 Hct and timing it right would help ensure that. I usually donate about Four weeks before my clinic blood work to be sure. If for some reason it's lower than expected, say 36-38, telling my doc I just donated fixes it all. I also check my own labs two weeks before I go in for theirs go I can make sure there are no surprises on my official bloodwork. Self bleeding is also an option and lastly if it is a problem that can put your TRT and ergo your health in real jeapordy, DO NOT USE DRUGS KIDS!

How do you keep ferritin levels up with regular (systematic) donations? I can regulate Hb and HCT but my RBC count runs high a and ferritin low.

That would be my concern running Eq

I like the idea of stacks for those already on TRT. I get my Test from the pharmacy at ridiculously low prices (due to insurance paying almost all of it), so I do not need more...but the rest in an already setup kit is a great idea.

We need to have joz name it, though, he has some fricken awesome naming ideas!

How do you keep ferritin levels up with regular (systematic) donations? I can regulate Hb and HCT but my RBC count runs high a and ferritin low.

That would be my concern running Eq

I think the studies really have pointed out that diet and predisposition are more of the determining factors in donation related ferritin deficiency. I eat a diet of iron and ferritin rich foods of varied sources, red meats, nuts fruit, and plenty of fresh garden vegetables. I eat very little processed food except for my protein shakes and the occasional night out. Ive double donated 3 times a year for the last 3 years. My ferritin levels have never been below 200, yet. Now this doesn't mean that the next guy will have the same result. If they fell, I'd have no problem supplemeting until I replenished my stores.

From the Red Cross site
You lose about 220-250 mg of iron when you donate a unit of blood. A double red cell donation contains about twice as much (about 470 mg of iron). It can take about 11 weeks or more for your body to replace the iron lost with blood donation, even if you take an iron supplement.

Last edited:
Or maybe like
75 testp
75trena
100mAst

Buy your bulk offer of 5bittles of it and do 500 mast and 375 trst n tren... Throw some m1t or anavar in it... Now that i feel educated enough to get to single digit bf from diet i really wannaa try a cut cycle and these compound r the best for the job

I like the idea of stacks for those already on TRT. I get my Test from the pharmacy at ridiculously low prices (due to insurance paying almost all of it), so I do not need more...but the rest in an already setup kit is a great idea.

Well, at least we know there's a market.

Lol thanks brotha. That sounds like a cool idea. I get prescribed T from a doctor, but I also use PSL gear in my cruises. The quality is equal so they are interchangeable, but it would be cool to make some test-less cycles for those that don't necessarily need it.

Test P, Tren A, Mast P is my absolute favorite stack ever! I haven't ran it in about 1.5 years. Getting the itch!

How about some more options on vials?

E.g. blend of
mast p
tren a
test p
100 mg of each per mL (which i've seen done else where)

or

test e
tren e
mast e
200/100/100

Back