nitric oxide supp on aas safe??

juced_porkchop

just curious cuzz it pumps ya heart so much more and is it even worth it well gettin BIG pumps any way?? will it add any worthy mass?? in my case im on " deca,dbol,var" safe?? wut u think?? have u used it wut did u feel like ? any diffrence?

i know it woulden make walkin easer but it ok my legs are big anyway im bout upper body and if any MODS see dis I FUKIN LUV ya site ...vary nice HIGH FIVE!! lol

I dont knwo how it would affect your heart,but i know when i was on superdrol, and took any kind of NO products like NoXplode, NO2 or superpump i suffered some pretty bad back pumps. But it doesnt happen to everyone. I dont know if the reaction with an Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) would be different then with superdrol, but i cant see how it would. When it first happened i went to another forum and mentioned it, and it turned out alot of guys experienced back bumos when stacking an NO supp with a pro hormone or prosteroid.

interesting thanx for da info wonder if any1 els had prob's?? like if i on deca-dbol?? that might make me have probs u think?? my back is already fucked up i wazz in car accedent that when i first tryd Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) from doc but shhhhhhhhhh ooo wut a cool guy :afro:

I wish i could tell you more, it might only be when stacked with Superdrol, i have no idea, just sharing my experience, Im gonna still take No supps while on my cycle, but im sure more guys on teh board have alot more experience then me to share.

You shouldn’t have any problems taking Nitric Oxide while being on AAS. I used NO-Xplode a few times during my Anadrol and Test cycle about 3-4 months ago. No problems at all, but I felt taking NO-Xplode while cycling wasn't worth it. I save it for after my cycles now. That is just me though.

Also used NO-Xplode while taking Winstrol (winny), Var and Test Prop. No problems there either.

I wish I could say NO was worth anywhere near the exorbitant price it demands. However, I find this not to be the case. Free form l-arginine accomplishes essentially the same thing. I stack taurine, CEE, and arginine and experience far better pumps for much cheaper.

I take arginine ( essentially NO ) before I hit the gym, get some funny heart palpitations but my heart is shit anyway so it might just be me. ...I do get some nice pumps tho...I also take taurine/CEE...definately seems to help as I practicly double in size....I personally love arginine and the powder is practicly free.

I take NOexplode with my cycle now(test cyp, EQ, and DBOL) and havent had any problems...it gives great boost in energy

imho, all no2 products are crap. what good is a "pump". what benifit at all to building mass? none. so what if it gives you energy? a cup of coffee is way cheaper- how about a excedrine? not to mention the negative long term health effects. do a search on some of my previous posts on no2. good luck

Do you have to actually make a conscience effort to type slangish phonetics? Im not picking you specifically, but Ive always wondered if its easier to type. We all know the english language, and even though we dont all pronounce our words the same way I dont understand how the hell that gets carried over to text, wherby you need to actually respell new words so that they sound like you say them. Its mind boggling, and quite frankly im impressed in a way.

Anyways yes its fine, NO2 (arginine type products) do not "pump up your heart" I take 8g AAKG along with LOTS of other supps and am usually on a good amount of gear. No problems.

DougoeFre5h said:
Do you have to actually make a conscience effort to type slangish phonetics? Im not picking you specifically, but Ive always wondered if its easier to type. We all know the english language, and even though we dont all pronounce our words the same way I dont understand how the hell that gets carried over to text, wherby you need to actually respell new words so that they sound like you say them. Its mind boggling, and quite frankly im impressed in a way..

DougeFre5h ur nuf funy, but it coms frm txtn on a fon, cus its way qwika 2txt dis way &uses les letrs so costs les 2 :) win win

Back