no names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomknight

Test E. baby!
anybody heard about or used these guys.
Little worried,,so far there not adding up. they'll take yor bread, no returned e-mails, or product.

ps. I sure get spammed the shit out of now form every add off this board, every add you click on spams, pms, and e-mails.
back in the day it wasn't that aggresive, oh well

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont get any spams.. a couple. there are other reputable pep companies if you are worried. check out the board sponsors here.

no names! is a total scam...he got kicked out from a few places where he was a sponsor, he takes your money but you never will hear from him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap

Jas Chemical is a total scam...he got kicked out from a few places where he was a sponsor, he takes your money but you never will hear from him.
Ya that's what its looking like,,right, they were a sponsor on another board, some are happy, some not,,,wish i would have looked into it a little before I felt ripped off.
Unless things change {and I will post if they do} stay away bro's.
I did a search here on JAS and nothing came up, So I posted this as a warning. You can't go wrong with this board. and that's a fact not a plug.
One might save a buck or 2 somtimes but but you'll lose money once you receive that emergency room bill, and you can't bench press anymore because of that unfortunate numb left side of your body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back