oatmeal in shakes

1 scoop Dymatize milk chocolate whey, 1 cup oatmeal (uncooked), 1 banana, and 2 cups skim milk, makes an awesome tasting shake.

just pour 1/2 cup - 1 cup into the blender and go. You dont notice them at all. Raw oats are very good for you, and a great low glycemic carb source. I usually toss in a banana, 40g of whey and 1/2 cup of oats...ice and a little water.

Always have oats in my shake right after the gym.

2 scoops of whey
50g of oats
20g of creatine
10g bcaa
1 tablespoon of peanut butter.

I sometimes will throw a banana in with it aswell, if i don't then ill just eat it while drinking it.

can't stand pro powder anymore, I just add 3 cups milk, 1 cup steel cut oats, half cup wheat germ, 2 bananas, 2 table spoons pnband half cup eggwhites and it's good to go

I love my oats right in the shake. After a few minutes they soak up the protein and get mushy at the bottom..Yummy:biggthump

!!!!!!!!!!

ok.. The real way to do this IMO!

1/2 C oatmeal
A scoop of whey, vanilla is best I find
Some truvia
A dash of some crystal light, any flavor
Blueberries or strawberries or both!!

i just blend oatmeal in blender to powder then use about 25g of that in protein drink shaker cup with whey and mix.

Here's my recipe been using it for two years . Two cups quick oats , two scoops whey protein , two tbsp all natural peanut butter and one banana , adds up two about 1100 calories 70 grams plus protein and about 170 carbs , and some fat from peanut butter , o yea blend it for a couple minutes and five six ice cubes blend agian for a minute or so and you have a great pwo shake , my not be very convenient if where u work out is far but for me scents I have a home gym where I do most of my training very nice

Back