oatmeal in shakes

i love the chunkiness personally.. i just throw in my protein, pour in some raw oats and boom drink it up. i have no issues with it.

i've seen a lot of people on this site add oatmeal to their protein shakes

what's the best way to do this, do you just mix it in and force it down, seems like that'd be hard to drink. and cooked or uncooked.

i blend them.
1 banana 4 scoops of whey (100g)
2 scoop oatmeal (50grams)
3 tbs penutbutter
cocoa or chocolate syrup
fille r up with water or milk and blend.
if not bulking or cuttign water, whey protien and water ina blender.

MMM.
My fat boy breakfast recipe. Makes 2 servings
3 cups milk
half cup raw oats
handful frozen strawberrys
equal amount frozen blueberrries
Vanilla protein. I usually do 50/50 grams isolate and concentrate
Mix everything but fruit first. Make sure oats are completely blended. Then add frozen fruits. Bananas work well too.
I use half the fruit if I eat it later in the day. Milk can be left out too and it still is great, but not as Shake like, more smoothy like. I can put down lots of oats

Awesome way to give your shake some great substance! Also throw in some granola and blend it up it will taste great!

I gained about 10-15lbs in one month from this drink and it tastes amazing. It makes enough that I drink hald as soon as I wake up and other half in car on way to work.

3 cups milk
2 cups natural vanilla yogurt
1 tbs honey
4 scoops whey
2 bananas

Sometimes I add dry oats also.

I hate oats but I took a page from the chemical thread. You have to suspend the oats in your drink so get out your blender and try this. no chunk no problems no gaging nothing just slam it

I use 8oz of lana egg whites
8oz of water
1 cup of oats
1 pack of myoplex (or metrex or any meal replacment pack)
you can add a few drops of perpermint ext or vanilla ext or 2 oreo cookies etc etc if your not in diet mode. You can even add a couple of sugar cookes if your in beast mode

I soak my oats in water overnight, then blend them with Whey and water for a breakfast shake.
Soaking them overnight just makes them go like pulp and they blend very easy.

i've seen a lot of people on this site add oatmeal to their protein shakes

what's the best way to do this, do you just mix it in and force it down, seems like that'd be hard to drink. and cooked or uncooked.

well as soon as i wake up,i cant eat until i drink a cup of coffee,so i mix one scoop of Pro Complex with one cup of steel ground,old timey oats and mix with milk and drink it

I make shakes with banana and oats, frozen fruit, yogurt and glutamine for my bf. I don't like the texture to be honest. I make mine with no oats.

I've used oats, cheerios, dehydrated potato flakes and even cooked cous cous pasta. Oats seemed to mix the worst for me. Don't need the extra carbs anymore so its just milk, protein and some psyllium husk for me.

Back