Off season natty fat ass

wow the viscious side of minx is revealed. I like it!!!!

lol! Nah, i just don't like flaming, (even small flames) esp. when they come from uneducated people. Vander knows what he's doing; that was not only a rude statement but also an ignorant one. If you come here to learn that's fine, but ask legitimate questions. There's no penalty for not knowing something, but on the other hand there's no excuse for blatant stupidity. I'm done; sorry if that was a bit harsh...it was out of character for me.
:soap:

Last edited:
angelopaco5 said:
how do you expect me to learn with ugly chicks like you getting all be side your jucied up ass biatch

learn from using the search button it works wonders. looking awesome V and by the way minx is hella fine :flipoffha

lol it's cool; thx steel! :kiss: i'm sorry angelo... maybe i was in the wrong for being harsh on you. but being a mod is tough, b/c people are constantly saying ignorant things, and it's our job to help you out with correct information. so now you know what to do, and the right way to ask questions. but you might want to check my thread before you ever say "ugly" OR "juiced" in connection with me again...
~MINX

go get em babybisquits, don't hold anything back I like seeing the tough side of you

lol! you kill me...babybisquits! i love it! i tried telling a friend of mine that i was no longer minx; i am babybisquits, and he was like :hahano: heh, heh, hell no! lol no one else understands our love, montess!

strngthmnx said:
lol! you kill me...babybisquits! i love it! i tried telling a friend of mine that i was no longer minx; i am babybisquits, and he was like :hahano: heh, heh, hell no! lol no one else understands our love, montess!
Yeah no one else gets it, we'll just have to keep it to ourselves. haha
Hows your day going sweets? I've been having some pretty overwhelming days lately

Vandar, any idea what your bf% is in those initial pics ? thanks !

Great pix, Vander. What's your offseason weight? Also, whatever happened to your website? It was a good one.

All the best...

Richard Jasper
Ann Arbor, MI

14% and you had abs, that is really good.

Some people cant see abs at 14%, keep up the good work man looking great.

Vander V said:
Im not really sure but id have to guess around 14%.

For being offseason and Nat. that is damn good to keep your gains like that. It would only take you probably 8-12 weeks to diet down to where you needed to be for contest or photos, keep it up

arpeejay said:
Great pix, Vander. What's your offseason weight? Also, whatever happened to your website? It was a good one.

All the best...

Richard Jasper
Ann Arbor, MI
Well as of now im 240 natty , i figure when i decide to get back on my weight will be around 250+ offseason , I really dont plan on competing for a few years and im kinda done with photo shoots and mags as well , theres just no way i can gain the size i want when im dieting for shows and shoots so im takin a long break and when i return it will be on a national stage .

1BdMfkr said:
For being offseason and Nat. that is damn good to keep your gains like that. It would only take you probably 8-12 weeks to diet down to where you needed to be for contest or photos, keep it up
photo shoots take me 4 weeks to diet for and a contest would be around 8 weeks tops, not sure why but my body reponds to everythingextemely fast which saves me alot of weeks without my pizza and donuts .

Back