Off season natty fat ass

*but you can't tell anyone i asked you, b/c there's a new rule that we can't flirt on here. so keep it hush-hush ;)

Hey Vander, could you (if it's not too much trouble) post your training routine? I am very curious to see how you train.

About the thread... Why can't I look as fat as you? :liar:

Biceps_Blitz said:
Hey Vander, could you (if it's not too much trouble) post your training routine? I am very curious to see how you train.

About the thread... Why can't I look as fat as you? :liar:

mon - quads
tues- shoulders +calves
weds-bis + tris
thursday- Hamstrings + calves
Fri - back + calves
sat - chest + adductors
sunday - off

sets of 10 -12 per body part reps 8-12 except leg day reps 6-12

strngthmnx said:
trust me, no one's laughing. drooling, maybe (ok that's prolly just me) but definitely not laughing. oh, i almost forgot...
vander, will you marry me?
yes minx i suppose ill marry you :rolleyes2 lol but only on one condition if you post a picture in your tighty whities :blue:

Vander, the tighty whities add an extra 10lbs on you :D

Looking large as always. It's good to know that you are taking time off - Health comes first!!!!!

Couple question:
How tall you are?
How did you get into the fitness/BBing modelling?

Easto said:
Vander, the tighty whities add an extra 10lbs on you :D

Looking large as always. It's good to know that you are taking time off - Health comes first!!!!!

Couple question:
How tall you are?
How did you get into the fitness/BBing modelling?

well my brother got me into BB , i alwasys wanted to look like my bro growing up he was older and bigger you know how it goes , my ht is 5'9.

As for fitness modeling well i decided to enter my first show age 24 1/2 before the show took place i was approached by HDT labs the makers of PRO blend 55 , anyways i tried out for there ad and beat out a couple dudes and within months i was in my 1st mag heres a pic of me age 24 1/2 2 weeks b4 my 1st show .

Last edited:
thats cool. your a lucky man. how much do they pay you for you to put your face in their ad if you dont mind me asking.

Vander V said:
mon - quads
tues- shoulders +calves
weds-bis + tris
thursday- Hamstrings + calves
Fri - back + calves
sat - chest + adductors
sunday - off

sets of 10 -12 per body part reps 8-12 except leg day reps 6-12

Cool, but I was kinda wondering about what exercises you do for each bodypart. Also, do you train to failure on each set?

Vander, I read in one of your older thread that you train in order to maximize the pump. What are the benefits of that in your opinion, and exactly how does that work in your training?

There are so many systems out there, training for the pump, HIT, HST, powerbuilding etc etc etc. so I am always curious to hear about what makes a sort of training better in their opinions. In your case ofcourse the results speak louder than words, but I'm still curious:)

Biceps_Blitz said:
Vander, I read in one of your older thread that you train in order to maximize the pump. What are the benefits of that in your opinion, and exactly how does that work in your training?

There are so many systems out there, training for the pump, HIT, HST, powerbuilding etc etc etc. so I am always curious to hear about what makes a sort of training better in their opinions. In your case ofcourse the results speak louder than words, but I'm still curious:)

I simply train for maximum pump , i train to failure on every set but reps are usually 8-12 sometimes 15 -30 depending on how i feel that day and if im reacing a max pump.

heres an example of chest day incline bench

set 1 185lbs 30 reps (somewhat a warm up)
set 2 285 12 reps
set 3 315 8reps
set 4 225 15 reps

Vander V said:
I simply train for maximum pump , i train to failure on every set but reps are usually 8-12 sometimes 15 -30 depending on how i feel that day and if im reacing a max pump.

heres an example of chest day incline bench

set 1 185lbs 30 reps (somewhat a warm up)
set 2 285 12 reps
set 3 315 8reps
set 4 225 15 reps

Ah cool. But I'd still like to know where you draw the line between strength and pumping... Because it's one thing to really pump, and it's another thing to work for increasingly heavy poundages to maximize muscle tissue breakdown...

When do you decide to get to a heavier weight?

Wow, makes me not want to post the pics I just took of myself. Just when I thought I was getting big, I had to open to your thread. LOL. I am speechless, you are looking AWESOME bro!!

Oh, btw, I decided to post up anyways..So, maybe I can get some pointers from someone as dedicated and hardworking as you.

Reelmuscle said:
Wow, makes me not want to post the pics I just took of myself. Just when I thought I was getting big, I had to open to your thread. LOL. I am speechless, you are looking AWESOME bro!!

Oh, btw, I decided to post up anyways..So, maybe I can get some pointers from someone as dedicated and hardworking as you.
Thanks bro and ill check out your pics along with bronx brawlers as well.

Back