Official statement on Chip Wadowski..... From one of the men behind the curtain.

The thing I appreciated about Chip was that he didn't try to "sell" you. When I started on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) the first time and had a real bad reaction, he was the one who convinced me to cut the dose, and do less testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) until the issues cleared up. That means less $$ to him.

There were also times I asked about other types of products to use as part of the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) that he very well could have sold me on the spot, but more times than not he would tell me I didn't need it so don't waste my money.

At the end of the day, that kind of honesty goes a long way. Plus there was no negative feeling that I might be having about going into testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) that he hadn't faced and that he couldn't relate to.

So in my book, Chip was an outstanding person to deal with in this world of TRT.

chip

never meet him in person,...but talked to him many times, great guy, very informitive, helped me get on track, always on time with his calls and services, gonna miss him.RIP Chip :beertoast

Yes they are. Mike, his brother is doing a great job running it. People just have to understand they need to order their meds a couple weeks before they need them. Not at the last minute and think the lab can make miracles happen.

Does Mike actually have any experience in testosterone replacement therapy (TRT)? The answer is no from what I understand....................So good luck to you guys, your gonna need it.

#MaximusHater

Does Mike actually have any experience in testosterone replacement therapy (TRT)? The answer is no from what I understand....................So good luck to you guys, your gonna need it.

#MaximusHater
Det, I'm actually kind of confused from your question. Shouldn't the doctors on staff be the ones creating the protocals for their clients? Is it legal for any other personal to suggest and set up a protocal? Not sure what the legal guidlines are in this Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) world.
Thanks

its perfectly legal to explain the benefits of any program, also when a patient manager is making notes in a patient's file you better believe I want someone who knows what the hell there talking about plugging in my stuff. I want them to note symptoms and make suggestions, I want them to know what symptoms of what is, so they can direct me to the correct information, so I can educate myself and make sure I am getting the proper care. If you think anyone can do it, think again, there are plenty that have tried.................... just because one does not determine dosage does not mean that he doesn't play a HUGE role into opening up ideas for problems that arise.

Im not sure as to why your so confused, I simply ask if he has ANY experience in TRT........... at all.................

Frankly Im sick of people popping there heads in here saying Maximus this and Maximus that, acting like they know there ass from a hole in the ground, Ive been on this board since before they even became Maximus............. especially those that only speak up when they have something to say about them as I have said before to those that do that, they can fucking leave.

Now I could care less if there are 100 Maximus people here.................. but they are not putting them on blast in my forum, and if they keep at it Im just gonna put the truth out there, only reason I haven't is could it would be ugly.

"Sometimes I let ppl insult me. Bcuz, truth is, what I have to say would ruin their life. So I just bare thru it.

Last edited:
I have not read through this thread since I posted on it when it was first posted but i wanted to say something to Chip

Buddy, I was looking at the ass thread you and I created on here and was laughing at the spunk and drive you had toward making that thing. You lived and loved life man!! And I really miss you!! Until we meet on the other side my friend!!!

its perfectly legal to explain the risk's and benefits of any program, also when a patient manager is making notes in a patient's file you better believe I want someone who knows what the hell there talking about plugging in my stuff. I want them to note symptoms and make suggestions, I want them to know what symptoms of what is, so they can direct me to the correct information, so I can educate myself and make sure I am getting the proper care. If you think anyone can do it, think again, there are plenty that have tried.................... just because one does not determine dosage does not mean that he doesn't play a HUGE role into opening up ideas for problems that arise.

Im not sure as to why your so confused, I simply ask if he has ANY experience in TRT........... at all.................

Frankly Im sick of people popping there heads in here saying Maximus this and Maximus that, acting like they know there ass from a hole in the ground, Ive been on this board since before they even became Maximus............. especially those that only speak up when they have something to say about them as I have said before to those that do that, they can fucking leave.

Now I could care less if there are 100 Maximus people here.................. but they are not putting them on blast in my forum, and if they keep at it Im just gonna put the truth out there, only reason I haven't is could it would be ugly.
Not sure if you're lumping me in those 100 people or not but I merely answered the guy's question. It was you who referred me to maximus but I've read your reasoning for disliking therm. Thats what's great about this country is freedom of choice and people having options and choices. I'm sure the company you work for now is just as great as Maximus once was or is depending on who you talk to.

My reference to being confused was because I don't understand the process in which an Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) clinic chooses and communicates
patients protocol's to them. I think I have a better understanding by your response though.

Thanks

Not sure if you're lumping me in those 100 people or not but I merely answered the guy's question. It was you who referred me to maximus but I've read your reasoning for disliking therm. Thats what's great about this country is freedom of choice and people having options and choices. I'm sure the company you work for now is just as great as Maximus once was or is depending on who you talk to.

My reference to being confused was because I don't understand the process in which an Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) clinic chooses and communicates
patients protocol's to them. I think I have a better understanding by your response though.

Thanks

Your absolutely right about that, when MAX (Chip) was around I supported them 100%. Why? Cause he was paying the bills and he did know his ass from a hole in the ground when it came to TRT.

Now the reason they are on my last nerve right now is because they keep playing games and sending people into the forum of where a good friend of mine now pays the bills. So just like when Chip was around and some other asshole stuck his head in the door, I stuck up for the board sponsor and told them to stop putting there name on blast in "Chips Forum"

all the hunky dory freedom stuff, does not apply here, it is a private forum........................

Now that I recognize your name I can see that maybe this conversation was the result off the constant maximus spammers driving me up the wall..

If Mike had any balls he would come post himself instead of sending his cronies to do his dirty work. That will never happen though..........cause he wouldn't have the first clue what to post.

What is Mike's Email? I tried to PM you about it but I can't.

Det, I fully understand who pays the bills. I am NOT old enough to be considered a customer there so don't think they are losing business. I'm sure they are fantastic but for me they aren't an option. If they would consider patients under 30, which so far I have not seen, that would be a different story.

Last edited:
Back