Oh no! Roid Rage! WTF?

I'm not a bully. I help people way more than I flame them. Dude, for a new poster your just saying some off the wall stuff and then saying that you never said it. You said on here twice that you started your cycle without test and then said in another post that I was making that up. Refer to post 3 and 17 by you. Then to add onto that you are endorsing the hell out of using synthol and you don't have a lot of knowledge of AAS. Now we can keep arguing but that will solve nothing. My point is, you can't have a post like this about how you really fucked up (because your new, no big deal, my first cycle was D-Bol only with no PCT... we all were newbies at one time) and have another post that gives the impression that you know more than everybody and that your some kind of Synthol expert. You opinion about Synthol is one that few people share. Mod's on here and other guys on here with WAY more knowledge than me also think it really only serves one purpose. We'll forget it, but just be a little more humble.

I'm not a bully. I help people way more than I flame them. Dude, for a new poster your just saying some off the wall stuff and then saying that you never said it. You said on here twice that you started your cycle without test and then said in another post that I was making that up. Refer to post 3 and 17 by you. Then to add onto that you are endorsing the hell out of using synthol and you don't have a lot of knowledge of AAS. Now we can keep arguing but that will solve nothing. My point is, you can't have a post like this about how you really fucked up (because your new, no big deal, my first cycle was D-Bol only with no PCT... we all were newbies at one time) and have another post that gives the impression that you know more than everybody and that your some kind of Synthol expert. You opinion about Synthol is one that few people share. Mod's on here and other guys on here with WAY more knowledge than me also think it really only serves one purpose. We'll forget it, but just be a little more humble.

Boy D that was so hart filled.. Your showing your softer side today..LOl

Back