old lady's complaint

mabusincarnate

emaciated
i brought up my next cycle with the wife. she doesn't care so much that i use, except for that it's illegal. she's all worried about me getting busted buying it online. she gave me a bunch of shit for buying nolva (for the lab rat) online. she thinks i'm big enough. i think she's crazy.

does anyone have any tips to ease her worries?

mabusincarnate said:
i brought up my next cycle with the wife. she doesn't care so much that i use, except for that it's illegal. she's all worried about me getting busted buying it online. she gave me a bunch of shit for buying nolva (for the lab rat) online. she thinks i'm big enough. i think she's crazy.

does anyone have any tips to ease her worries?

i hate to say it, but lie. tell her u thought about it and decided not to cycle. what she don't know won't hurt her. it worked for me in the past and i'm fixin to cycle next week and my lady don't know nor will she, unless she finds my stash. I'm already big but she thinks it's my genetics being part polynesian (thick,wide peeps);your already big so what the hell. jmo, it's an option. or u could say "Hey, get over it, I'm juicin"

HeHateMe said:

we've been married less than a year. i wanna give it a little more time before she takes all my shit.

i think the "know your place as a woman" line is the route i'll go with.

mabusincarnate said:
we've been married less than a year. i wanna give it a little more time before she takes all my shit.

i think the "know your place as a woman" line is the route i'll go with.
you must be a big man dude, a big man that won't be getting none in a long time ifin you use that line of gap with the new lady. i say Lie till you can't lie no mo.

Last edited:
freak42 said:
you must be a big man dude, a big man that won't be getting none in a long time ifin you use that line of gap with the new lady. i say Lie till you can't lie no mo.

i've been saying "know your place as a woman" jokingly for years. i just got a bunch of shit today for saying at the grocery store.

i've gone so far as to say "read your bible so you can learn your place as a woman" in front of her family. they know i have a sick sense of humor but it still offended them.

i'm just gonna buy my gear, listen to her bitch, then she'll get over it. it's like a little kid. if you let the kid have his tantrum without giving in, eventually the kid learns that a tantrum gets him nowhere. it takes persistence but it works.

Tough call...should have neve told her, but too late for that. I don;t tell mine because she would bring it up any time I lost my temper. Tell her it's your body and your decision...

Old Balls said:
Tough call...should have neve told her, but too late for that. I don;t tell mine because she would bring it up any time I lost my temper. Tell her it's your body and your decision...

she used to give me shit about my temper being caused by gear because of ONE event. she went out to a bar with her friend, git shitty drunk (didnt pay for a single drink all night), and called me to pick her up at 2am. this was the night before my finance midterm. i was fuckin pissssed. it had nothing to do with the pussy ass 200mg/test e i was on.

i kept my cool on my next cycle, even if i had good reason to get mad. i just kept my mouth shut THE ENTIRE CYCLE. now she agrees that it's not the steroids that make me an asshole. it's me.

Dude, thats a hard one. Ive been talking about gear w/ my wife shes not happy bout it either. lying wont help a marriage but her controlling what you put in your body wont help either. talk to her about it tell her your intentions and that you a dead set on it. If she is truely your wife and understands that your body is yours to do with as you like she should come around, but dont expect her to be happy about it.

my $0.02

Lots of horrible advice in this thread.

She doesn't want you to go jail. Can't blame her for that.

Regarding the Nolvadex....did you need to mention the illegality of that? Is it just a package from a legitimate company.....these research companies do huge business. You are only of 50,000 customers. Not to worry.

I was up front with my old lady, Bless her heart she said" If you want to and it's important to you to get to the next level. Then I'm all for it just promise to get check ups and keep temper to a minimum. Sad to say that temper is worse when I'm off then on. And we talk about it, but she still won't pin me. Working on that one.

she's more worried about screwing up future opportunities and such. i work in a super conservative field (with tons of juicers) so she doesn't want a background check to keep me from getting a job.

i know which advice is real and which advice is a joke. i like both.

i bug her about pinning me every time i do a shot. she says she gets queezy around needles.

i got the nolva from a reputable source that advertises on lots of boards. i explained it to her and she's ok with it enough to keep her mouth shut.

my problem is that she was the good girl when she was young. she fell for me because i was the bad guy who was fun and adventurous. she's still a good girl and now that we're married she wants me to be boring.

mabusincarnate said:
she's more worried about screwing up future opportunities and such. i work in a super conservative field (with tons of juicers) so she doesn't want a background check to keep me from getting a job.

i know which advice is real and which advice is a joke. i like both.

i bug her about pinning me every time i do a shot. she says she gets queezy around needles.

i got the nolva from a reputable source that advertises on lots of boards. i explained it to her and she's ok with it enough to keep her mouth shut.

my problem is that she was the good girl when she was young. she fell for me because i was the bad guy who was fun and adventurous. she's still a good girl and now that we're married she wants me to be boring.

Chill ,
Have you asked her if she wants you to be boring, I doubt that. She may want you to grow up a bit, or be more responsible which if she's of child bearing age is reasonable and something that all women will want. However, one doesn't have squat to do with the other. Just cause you juice doesn't mean you're a flake and not a bed rock of stability.(or are you ?) LOL

women bro...they are killers. do what ya need to do, don't give in cause you start giving a little now, then you'll be giving a little more later. Hold the line, hold fast, and keep a good grip on your own balls.

monstro54245 said:
Chill ,
Have you asked her if she wants you to be boring, I doubt that. She may want you to grow up a bit, or be more responsible which if she's of child bearing age is reasonable and something that all women will want. However, one doesn't have squat to do with the other. Just cause you juice doesn't mean you're a flake and not a bed rock of stability.(or are you ?) LOL

i think i'm boring. i liked to party when i was younger but i hate going to bars and things now. i just have a problem with people in authority telling me what i can do wtih my body. she has less of a problem with it. i'm willing to break the law for my freedoms. she isn't.

we don't have any plans to have kids any time soon. she just started a career that requires way too much of her time. she's required 15 hours of overtime per week as a minimum. kids aren't an issue.

" Read the bible so you can learn your place as a Woman" that is too funny. I don't think this is the best place for helpful advice on keeping your woman submissive to you.

It's truley sad to say. The only deciding factor in keeping a woman submissive is; How much money you make!!

PARKER27 said:
" Read the bible so you can learn your place as a Woman" that is too funny. I don't think this is the best place for helpful advice on keeping your woman submissive to you.

It's truley sad to say. The only deciding factor in keeping a woman submissive is; How much money you make!!

that's the ENTIRE problem. lol. she's an accountant and makes a fckton more than me.

Back