Omega Pharma? anybody know about them?

I'm curious if anybody knows anything on the quality of Omega Pharma(NOT Omega Labs.)
I found an older post about them but everybody on it never replied back with their results.

We dont answer posts from guys who name themselves after a bunch of numbers its bad luck.

Omega Pharma is top GRADE ... It's a hard lab to get into invite only private source.... Omega Labs is garage a greasy company trying to leach the name or what ever the stuff I get is next level I've ran a lot of labs best I've had yet ... The T400 kills but what else right haha

Do you really believe that legit and properly dosed test400 must hurt to be top grade stuff? I agree, yes it can be painful, but that doesn't mean shit about the quality of the gear. I am sorry for coming off like such an asshole, because I truly don't want to, but I hear people make statements that are correct in some circumstances, but it's not necessarily true for every brand of t400. If you were to say that your particular blend contained a high amount of test prop, then I understand why it kills you. Otherwise, unless you're just someone who is sensitive to higher concentrated compounds, thus the reason it "kills", then understood. But others might only experience a problem with larger lumps at the site which may or may not be painful. Again, you may be more knowledgeable and experienced than myself, because I'm always learning and will never know everything, but I'm commenting from personal experience with myself and many other guys I know who use the same stuff. For example, a lot of users don't know that if there is simply a bit too much BA in the gear, it will cause the shit to kill, regardless of the dose or blend. Just saying. The shit can be underdosed with a high amount of BA and it will hurt like fuck making you say that's t400 what else do you expect right. But do you really know? I'm not saying yours is underdosed, but it can also hurt depending on what solvents were used to make it. Because with the proper solvents and of proper amounts, t400 can be absolutely painless. Even the sensitive users I was referring to don't feel pain, but a lump. Then there are others like me, I don't have either pain or lumps from the stuff.

Teat e and test undeconate can be brewed with no pip because they are both easy to disolve in bb. I have never home brewed gear that is painful. I can't understand why any lab does. As mentiond use less ba and don't try to brew test p 200 or get greedy with test cyp.

Also filter with a 22.5 nm filter. A lot of labs use a 45 which doesnt give you a sterile product.

Last edited:
I don t know Jack or SHIT about them but know if you continue open source talk , not just if anyone know s of them but postulate on their products in an open forum after closing this thread I ll red rep u for bringing heat.

Savvy.???

Back