sticking to 3j's program..

View attachment 552475

View attachment 552476

im around 197-195 lbs here..

really tightening up on my diet

View attachment 552477

im 187 in this pic, feeling good..

strong as a bull and stamina to burn. i can run 3 miles in 20 min

complete transformation, beyond any of my expectations..

a HUGE thank to 3j's, diet was indeed 80% of what had to happen here..

wanna thank the peeps here at ology for all the guidance and help, glad i found this place

charlie b

Last edited:
View attachment 554148

end result, 178 lbs. this pic was taken on my 41st birthday..

ran Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast with nolvadex in addiction to my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) replacement dosage (300 test, at two injection 150 each per week)

even slacking on diet ( stuck to food choices, just not my portions and counting calories) and taking a break from intensity of my training, the gains and transformation has pretty well stuck with me

very pleased, can't thank 3jays and the members of this board enough..

Last edited:
View attachment 554148

end result, 178 lbs. this pic was taken on my 41st birthday..

been several weeks off cycle, ran Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast with nolvadex in addiction to my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) replacement dosage (300 test, at two injection 150 each per week)

even slacking on diet ( stuck to food choices, just not my portions and counting calories) and taking a break from intensity of my training, the gains and transformation has pretty well stuck with me

have noticed a decrease in strength coming off cycle ( as expected) but stamina is as good as ever..

taking sept/oct off to allow my body to recover and heal small injuries I've accumulated during intense training..

picking up in november with dbol, deca, test stack - and hitting 3jays up for lean bulk nutritional program..
will cut back intensity of boxing workouts and limit them to 2-3 times a week for light to moderate trainiong, and dedicate myself to lifting heavy and eating big.. would like to keep my current proportions, with perhaps a little wider back and broader shoulders - but focusing on building my arms.. boxing does little for building mass in biceps/triceps areas.

lean solid gains, with attention to proportion.. then going back to cutting in april with boxing and a nurtritonal program/supplement agenda to have me more ripped and muscular than ever.. very pleased, can't thank 3jays and the members of this board enough..

Was the Lean bulk diet easy to stick to?

appreciate the comments, really do..

man, its hard to believe - but the reaction from people i know in everyday life has been a little mixed.

i was a "big guy" that was 236 at my heaviest.. and 220-210 with my shirt on i guess i looked healthy and muscular.

so I've actually had a few people ask me if I'm ok !!! " you've lost so much weight!"

I've had other people come up to me and say '' holy fuck , you got buff as hell, you're ripped !"

so its really cool to hear feedback from people here, that know how hard I've worked for the last year..

WhiteDog- i haven't done lean bulk yet , i did his carb cycling cut program. the first couple weeks was just falling into new habits and getting rid of bad ones. if you are disciplined, you can stick it. i ate like a king, fish shellfish steak - after the first couple weeks i didn't crave any more garbage foods. you couldn't pay me to eat mcdonalds or drink a soda pop, i just have no appetite or desire for that kinda shit anymore.

I'm gonna say it again - 3J's is the atom nuclear fucking bomb! i busted my ass and was seeing progress.. but once i enlisted into his program, the fluff just melted off of me like nothing. no change in training habits/intensity - but it was like i had the metabolism and energy of a fucking 20 yr old again. i can't stress this enough - you guys boosting gear and working like slaves , take advantage of what this guy has to offer. if you don't , you are just cheating yourself from getting the results you are working so hard for.

Shout out to HalfWit - the oracle of ology!

man you are always answering my noob pm's, you've always been a huge help..

just wanna say it out loud.. you are appreciated, thank you sir..

Last edited:
december now..

injury forced break from training..

was lean at 178, hope to add 15-20 lbs to that number..

changed up my game plans, and found my way back to feeling motivated and excited about training again...

always a beginner, wish me luck

Charley B

Last edited:
Good luck man, its only been a week since I injured my quad and its killing me not being able to squat. I wish you the best with your goals and cycle

i feel you bro.

th hardest thing there is- sitting still and not doing ANYTHING..

just give yourself the proper time to heal man, i made a huge mistake trying to comeback too early and aggravated my injury to the point it is now much more severe than the original tear.

finally made the switch and picked up some iron, progress..

View attachment 560332

ended up sticking with combat sports longer than i intended.. thats how it always seems to go with old fighters

basically a year and half (+/-) going with the same diet and training = same results and same body..

anyhow, finally made the move to resistance training..

spent the last 6 months dedicated to lifting, and man I've been bitten by the iron bug!

i love the training and the lifestyle and I'm here to stay

the changes in my body have been pretty dramatic

i totally regret not having been with 3 jays these last 6 months and WILL NOT make that mistake again

also had some really shitty under dosed gear... made nothing near the gains i should have experienced

for a noob to weight lifting, still pretty happy with the results

and totally amped up for this next bulk with 3 jays coaching me, and a source for reputable supplements..

closing the book on boxing and mma, i want to compete at body building now.

View attachment 560332

ended up sticking with combat sports longer than i intended.. thats how it always seems to go with old fighters

basically a year and half (+/-) going with the same diet and training = same results and same body..

anyhow, finally made the move to resistance training..

spent the last 6 months dedicated to lifting, and man I've been bitten by the iron bug!

i love the training and the lifestyle and I'm here to stay

the changes in my body have been pretty dramatic

i totally regret not having been with 3 jays these last 6 months and WILL NOT make that mistake again

also had some really shitty under dosed gear... made nothing near the gains i should have experienced

for a noob to weight lifting, still pretty happy with the results

and totally amped up for this next bulk with 3 jays coaching me, and a source for reputable supplements..

closing the book on boxing and mma, i want to compete at body building now.

its all good brother.. dont sell yourself short..

youve done wonderfully.. and i'd love to have you back on the program with me when the time comes

Back