Online Vs Guy at the Gym Vs Home Brewing Vs Mystery?

Engineer

So I was lurking around here for a long time. Finally created an account some time ago. I did a pro-hormone cycle and it went great... I would start by saying I really do appreciate the wealth of information on this website and how helpful everyone is. I've been lifting for 14 years but this is a game I've never dabbled in before.

I've read tons of opinions to not buy from online sources. Ok, got it...

But then I'm also reading not to buy from your local gym contacts because you'll get ripped off and pay too much...

I'm new to this so not interested in brewing my own at home yet.

Is there a mysterious 4th option that I just don't know about? Or does everyone pretty much use the 3 options I listed above?

Thanks! I appreciate your opinions.

Theres lots of good online sources and good people sources. If you put time in, you will find good ones of both. Don't ever buy from a random online source same as you wouldn't buy from some radon guy you 'know' from the gym. You will get ripped of doing both those things, might not see you gear after you pay and you'll never know whats in it if you do see it.

The 4th option is TRT. An endocrinologist prescribes you your testosterone. Keep looking around at other threads and you'll find some solid sources. AML and Optimum Pharma are two that comes to mind and are actually sponsors on here.

P.S. Schredder will PM you soon telling you to buy from him but he's more of a gay4pay kinda guy so don't expect the transaction to involve money. His gear is good though, I can vouch for him *wipes chin*

If you keep your eyes open you will find what you are looking for. There are some great guys around here.

-GotGrowth

P.S. Schredder will PM you soon telling you to buy from him but he's more of a gay4pay kinda guy so don't expect the transaction to involve money. His gear is good though, I can vouch for him *wipes chin*

"...........but he said he loved me..."

Haha, thanks everyone!

Back