opinion: Best Dbol??

Annonomous432

In your opinion what's the best dbol you have USED? I've been through naposim, british dragon and british disp. never used a ugl dbol. have any of you noticed a huge difference in quality of labs? because I got a lot better results from the anabol than the naposim. I'm not asking for sources here. just opinions.

Blue Hearts are supposed to be as good as you can buy. I have some in the cabinet, but I haven't used them yet.

I love British Dragon and paperbol. The paper dbol I had was kick ass. The stuff I capped myself was about the same as the other stuff I mentioned.

really the only way one dbol is gonna be better than another is through overdosing.

so just make your own stuff and overdose it.

:)

I always make my homebrew 10% or so over what it should be....just to be on the safe side :)

Homemade sublinguals ...Best orals I've ever done. The ADROL has actually turned 1 guy into the HULK-he is running lose through Boston right now eating pitbulls -for protein- every hour!

That would be a draw between naposim and generic supplements.

I found the same results with most brands that I have tried, currently I get the british dispensary's 5mg pinks real cheap, so those are now my favourites

needsize said:
I found the same results with most brands that I have tried, currently I get the british dispensary's 5mg pinks real cheap, so those are now my favourites

Love them, especially the price!!! I agree...

There have been many many surveys on this. British Dispensary always comes out on top (usually 50%) followed by Naposim, (25%), with various other smaller brands taking up the last 25%.

Did a 6wk cycle on pink dianabol ganed 20lb's so they were nice i think it was thai methanabol.

Prob the Russian Akrikhins, but so are the Blue Hearts. The most widely used dbol are the Anabol by British Dispensary (snake and arrows). Some call them pink thais.

Back