Oral Anabolic Steroid cycles

Taking 1cc of t400, 1cc of enanthate 250mgs,1cc of Deca 300mgs....twice a week (every 3 days) too much? Overkill?? Need to gain 30lbs in as little as 6 weeks

i hope this post is a bad joke , if not your going to mess yourslef up bad if your not carefull. thats nearly 2 grams of gear a week for someone who obviouslly knows nothing about steroids , steroid side effects and probablly post cycle therapy.

if you gain 30 pounds in 6 weeks its gonna be from bloat/ water from estrogen NOT MUSCLE and if you gain that much from bloat your blood pressure would probablly be SEVERLLY high and estrogen would be high enough to cause gyno / bitch tits.

Thanks for all the info and comical relief. I have been reading through the forums for months as a guest and finally decided to register. Nothing beats experience and there are definitely alot of people here with that. Can't wait to find some gear and put this info to use.

I'm glad I ran across this sticky. I haven't been on here or used any gear for about a year and a half and I was about to start a var only cycle tomorrow :p

I was on enth for about a month and about a month after the enth cycle ended I used var only with great results. I'm assuming it's because I did the enth first, but I don't know.

I was told that var only is ok. I'm not looking to gain weight. Just an increase in strength and lean body mass. I'm not a bobdy builder, I'm just a fighter so my goals are pretty different.

In my case is var only still a bad idea? I'm all ears guys. Thanks for your help.

wtf you mean var only a bad idea didnt you read the thread

Yeah, I'm asking because I'm confused. All the posts are bodybuilding/mass gaining related. I don't bodybuild. I don't want to gain weight. I just want a performance enhancer.

Is a dose of 50mg/day of var only still a bad idea for a non bodybuilding athlete that just wants a kick?

I read a ton of posts and I'm still not sure since my goals are different the the usual posters goals.

If I take test with the var I'm afraid I'll bulk up too much. 5lbs would be ok but I don't want to gain because I'll have to cut some weight for fights.

You're better off starting a new thread. But first off the only way most aas will help your performance are increased strength and muscle mass, which means weight. Or holding on to weight to cut. If you're dead set on your weight class and you are that close to it, pure boned. Plus, you need to read up more, var isn't for what you want it for, since I'm guessing you don't have a vagina. If you made a new thread you might get info from some of our more knowledgable members who do mma. I only do the jits, so I've never cycled for a fight. But as always, test is king.

You're better off starting a new thread. But first off the only way most aas will help your performance are increased strength and muscle mass, which means weight. Or holding on to weight to cut. If you're dead set on your weight class and you are that close to it, pure boned. Plus, you need to read up more, var isn't for what you want it for, since I'm guessing you don't have a vagina. If you made a new thread you might get info from some of our more knowledgable members who do mma. I only do the jits, so I've never cycled for a fight. But as always, test is king.
ok, thanks man.

I <3 this thread. After 10pgs of reading, I have gained more knowledge then I have in the past. Definiatley thankful I was sent here.

i will put my first post up and will say dawg i respect everything u have said aswell as others, but as its been stated, u guys know everything there is to know about everything here but at the end of the day no matter how much it annoys u there will always be people who not like needles and will think that they can get a quick fix from orals, u have to remember not everyone wants to be built like the side of a house. again no disrespect but when people are asking about oral only cycles with ur knowledge maybe u can let them know the best way to go about it instead of trying to drill it into everyones head how bad they are. there is people who are going to do an oral cycle no matter what u advise personally i reckon u would be doing these guys a favour letting them know the best way to go about it, ur not encouraging them ur just advising as they will do it anyway. ive sat and read through this whole thread and im going to go a 6 to 8 week on 30mg of dbol, ive been offered oxy 50s and winstrol aswell as all the injectables, i want to do an oral cycle to start so instead of telling us what ive already read and whether or not u agree i would appreciate if u told me whats best with the dbol instead of laughing in my face and telling me am wrong after all thats what the thread is for, sorry if ur offended by what i say am just being honest

i will put my first post up and will say dawg i respect everything u have said aswell as others, but as its been stated, u guys know everything there is to know about everything here but at the end of the day no matter how much it annoys u there will always be people who not like needles and will think that they can get a quick fix from orals, u have to remember not everyone wants to be built like the side of a house. Again no disrespect but when people are asking about oral only cycles with ur knowledge maybe u can let them know the best way to go about it instead of trying to drill it into everyones head how bad they are. There is people who are going to do an oral cycle no matter what u advise personally i reckon u would be doing these guys a favour letting them know the best way to go about it, ur not encouraging them ur just advising as they will do it anyway. Ive sat and read through this whole thread and im going to go a 6 to 8 week on 30mg of dbol, ive been offered oxy 50s and winstrol aswell as all the injectables, i want to do an oral cycle to start so instead of telling us what ive already read and whether or not u agree i would appreciate if u told me whats best with the dbol instead of laughing in my face and telling me am wrong after all thats what the thread is for, sorry if ur offended by what i say am just being honest

no

put your big boy panties on and inject . if your not man enough to inject , your not man enough for steroids.
ok after much research and thought the big boy pants r going on i am a week into a cycle of 30mg dbol 3 in the morning 3 in the evening, i am going to add test to my cycle 1ml a week for the remainder of my 8 week cycle i was thinking about stacking it with deca but i have been reading that deca is best kept for the second cycle.along with a good diet plan how does this sound? i am training chest and tris monday thursday, back and biceps tuesday friday with wed sat and sunday rest days. whats your thoughts on this regime?

I have been reading the posts on this site for sometime now and the wealth of knowledge here is undescribable,thefore i joined the site and am new to the site and i was looking for a little assistance in my endeavor

I am 6ft3 186 lean muscle i lift all the time but i only gain strength not weight i think due to my very high metabolism,so my buddy gave me some d-bol 50ml liquid and some test250 my question is do u think this will work for me gaining weight and if so how should i take them and what supplements should i take with it?,any knowledge on this subject would be very appreciated.

I have been reading the posts on this site for sometime now and the wealth of knowledge here is undescribable,thefore i joined the site and am new to the site and i was looking for a little assistance in my endeavor

I am 6ft3 186 lean muscle i lift all the time but i only gain strength not weight i think due to my very high metabolism,so my buddy gave me some d-bol 50ml liquid and some test250 my question is do u think this will work for me gaining weight and if so how should i take them and what supplements should i take with it?,any knowledge on this subject would be very appreciated.

welcome to ology

how old are you ?
if you lift all the time you mat be overtraining .

I've read about D-Bol cycles that are at a lower dose taken at one point in the day and with weekends off to help prevent total test shut down is this possible?

Am I getting the silent treatment now dawg?

test eth or cyp for 10-12 weeks at 400-600 . if you keeping the dbol mayve 400 mg of test a week. dont run the dbol over 6 weeks. start post cycle therapy (pct) 2 weeks after last injection.

I've read about D-Bol cycles that are at a lower dose taken at one point in the day and with weekends off to help prevent total test shut down is this possible?

if you take enough steroids to make gains then you take enough steroids to shut you down. cycles are like being pregnant your on cycle or off , theres no such thing as a little bit pregnant.

if you take enough steroids to make gains then you take enough steroids to shut you down. cycles are like being pregnant your on cycle or off , theres no such thing as a little bit pregnant.

Hey bud av pasted the section about this theory. I found it interesting, see what you think about it.

How to Cycle Dianabol
To create a cycle for dianabol that is based around using it more as a supplement than a steroid, we first need to look at the current trend for cycling dianabol and analyse what is wrong with it. An average cycle of Dianabol is usually structured as 25-40mg split throughout each day for 4-6 weeks, either alone or stacked with other steroids.
Firstly a dose of 25mg or more commonly causes water retention. It is well known that dianabol does aromatise quite easily, and most of the water retention is usually attributed to a build up of excess estrogen. However, it is my belief that initially water retention is caused by the body holding on to water due to the effects of dianabol on the body's mineral balance, in particular the potassium/sodium balance. This coupled with the fact that dianabol cause estrogenic side effects, leads to a lot of water build-up, and as there is little we can do about the change in the bodies mineral balance, the only other thing we can do is try to reduce aromatisation, usually with Nolvadex (tamoxifen) or other anti-estrogens. This is not the only method though, by reducing the dose, less of the drug will aromatise, which leads to less estrogen and more importantly less water retention. Reducing the drug during a cycle would lead to estrogen levels dropping slowly, so we should start the cycle with a lower dose of 10-20mg each day.

Splitting the dosage when you are using a low dose is virtually pointless, as you will get a much smaller peak of the drug. So in this case it is best to take it in a single dose in the morning (preferably with grapefruit juice). Although this will not prevent suppression of natural testosterone, it may lessen it to a certain degree, as your body will still have lengthy periods later in the day when there is little testosterone circulating, and so it may still produce some.

Now if we look at cycle duration, 4-6 weeks seems too short to have any real effect at a low dose, but how can we use dianabol for longer without placing more risk on our liver? The solution is actually quite simple; by taking weekends off from the drug we will give our livers a break from processing the drug. Due to the short half-life any active substances will be out of our system within 24 hours of your last dose, now this may seem like it will cost you gains, but in actual fact it will cost you little or no losses in the long run as even though there is no active drug in the body the effects are still present i.e. extra intramuscular water, and a more anabolic mineral balance. These effects usually taper off over several days. This method will not however, help your natural testosterone to return from its inhibited state, as this process can take considerably longer. If we take weekends off and use a lower dose, we should in theory be able to use dianabol for 10 weeks with no problems. A simple bit of mathematics can show this point best:

6 weeks @25mg each day = 1050mg of Dianabol in total
10 weeks with weekends off @15mg each day = 750mg of Dianabol in total
So as you can see, by using this system your liver will actually process less dianabol than in a conventional cycle, add this to the fact that you can make gains for 10 weeks instead of 6, and with fewer side effects, and you get a very solid cycle.

Back