Orion Pharma: any feedback?

Orion only has 300mg/ml EQ is that too high concentration?

You know you can just use sterile oil to cut your gear with and don't actually need EQ. Either that or just do .5ml of the EQ twice per week along with your test for 300mg/week.

You know you can just use sterile oil to cut your gear with and don't actually need EQ. Either that or just do .5ml of the EQ twice per week along with your test for 300mg/week.

Exactly just get sterile oil and keep your 1st cycle test only. Eq can wreak havoc on your hemocrit levels frequent blood donations are advised

Was thinking I might as well go with something that can give more punch to the cycle than simply sterile oil if I am going to spend money simply for the PIP. Thanks for your advice.

The T400 has a kick to it but that's normal it 400mgs of a single compound.
I recommend you mix it with another oil to minimize pip, even just 0.3 - 0.5 cc of something like deca or eq or even just gso

Hey guys and gals, just an update to those trying to reach me, I have been at the hospital with a family member last couple days, sorry for the delay in responses and will get everything answered by this evening.

Ho Lee Fuk

Pinned 1.25ml of the T400 on the quad 2 days ago, chiiiiit this is like day1/virgin muscle all over again.
Crippled. Was thinking about getting away with 1 pin a week, but guess ill go back to twice a week at .6 ml. Anyone pins 1ml+ of T400 at a time?

that's 500mg of pure test e into the quad. OUCH. Most labs cut their t400 with test decanoate or similar. Not orion. That's 400mg/ml of test enanthate. It's got a bit of a bite. If you want smoother try the sust450 or even t500 if you aren't allergic to EO.

Im about to finish my week 4 of Orion Test-E, I can vouch for it. As legit as it gets, big libido boost, strength gains coming in this week, tireless workouts, and overall sense of well being.

Always amazes me when guys try some high test shit and have a bit of pain and then wonder if its the company...I say stick with test e at 250mg/ml and you will have great results and no pain and also not really cost you any more money...you want 4 or 500 mg in a shot...use 3 ml syringes and fill er up boys lol...stil painless

Back