overfatigue?

AngryMuscles

hay gang.

well, today, from the moment i woke up till when i'm typing this, i am having a bad-ass of a headache..almost vertigo type one. it's annoying and well, can't evne walk right...is this over fatigue??? thanks

AngryMuscles said:
i htink it's because i've been missing some sleepo and work has been a pain in the ass..so is the waether.

What do you mean by "missing some sleep"...are we talking 1-2 hrs a night or more like 3-4 hours? And more important...For how long?

For how long has work been so much of a pain in the ass?

Things that help and that not involving medication...:

- use some caffeine (coffee...)
- drink lots and lots of fluids (preferably water)
- get someone to massage your neck and the temples
- turn of bright lights, don't watch TV and don't use a computer.
- wet towel over the eyes and relax for about 30-45 minutes...or however long it takes
- go to bed early

good luck...

I had once a big headache that started during a deadlift workout. I never knew what it was, but it went away in some days later. If I put my head down, the pain was worse.
My wife sometimes gets headaches after long cardios specially if she didn't eat prewo.

yes, luqui..same as me when i put my head down.

tph76: i've been sleeping for at least 5-6 hrs only due to the fact i cannot sleep early at nights. work..fuck...it's always been a pain for me and all of us. but can't stop working due ot money needs and all. caffeine is out of the question. hate that stuff...makes me palpitate hard and painful, but thanks for the help.

AngryMuscles said:
yes, luqui..same as me when i put my head down.

tph76: i've been sleeping for at least 5-6 hrs only due to the fact i cannot sleep early at nights. work..fuck...it's always been a pain for me and all of us. but can't stop working due ot money needs and all. caffeine is out of the question. hate that stuff...makes me palpitate hard and painful, but thanks for the help.

Why not sleep after your shift for 2 hours when you get home?

bro, i don't go home after work. home is far and after work, I usually directly go to gym. nowhere to sleep...sucks

AngryMuscles said:
bro, i don't go home after work. home is far and after work, I usually directly go to gym. nowhere to sleep...sucks

Your living wrong man. Its either you train before work (afternoon), or you get home after work, eat, rest or sleep for 1 hour or 2, and then train (evening). This is what I do.

You really need to get home after work to eat and rest first, especially if you did not sleep that great the night before.

work
mon to saturday
7am to 3 pm

4:30 wake up
5:30 leave house

after work, it will be around 3:30-4:00
then gym.

if i come home and go to gym, it will be stupid. the gym is near my workplace and well, home to gym is uber far so it's kinda pointless to do that.

ill just try to sleep eraly..that's the only way. thanks

l had a real bad headache afew months ago when i did any form of exercise jogging, walking etc my head would ache..l didnt go to the gym for the week and it went away

Back