Payton Manning and HGH use what do you think?

I for one could care less if he used it. If I was him I would have too. He was recovering fro and serious injury. HGH would greatly help in his recovery. Why wouldn't you want him to recover to the best available level. The media is just un informed.

Last edited:
I personally think that the percentage of football players that use gh or other ped's is alot higher than we know

I think megatron posted awhile back that 87% of pro athletes use peds. Why else would payton go to one of those clinics? I think 87% is kinda low balling unless your counting bowling and some pro golfers. Hey, it is what it is...

Manning claims it was to use the hyperbaric chamber. Pretty solid excuse IMO. Still prob used though, but my skepticism runs deep

Who cares if he did.. compare his size to that of linebackers.. you can blatantly see it then! He's scrawny in comparison, he's getting older, he needs it more than the others in my opinion. These guys push 110% EVERY day of their lives.. and we expect them to be capable of handling that naturally for their entire professional careers?! These are 200-300lb men bashing each other into the ground.. no-AAS policy, seems legit..

It's like.. you don't think professional racers use PEDs? Amphetamines are rampant. Military fighter pilots use.

Fighters use, golfers have surgeries done on their eyes, tennis players have corticosteroid injections to help their elbow abuse...

Expectations for professionals are a little ridiculous in my opinion. Considering the nature of AAS.. if used properly they can be a very powerful aide, and really not affect health, or attitude. The media loves to hark on steroids for some reason..

I think megatron posted awhile back that 87% of pro athletes use peds. Why else would payton go to one of those clinics? I think 87% is kinda low balling unless your counting bowling and some pro golfers. Hey, it is what it is...

If I posted that, it was entirely a guess. Not based on facts. And I was probably including ping-pong players along with women curlers.

If I posted that, it was entirely a guess. Not based on facts. And I was probably including ping-pong players along with women curlers.

I recall the post he's referring to actually..

Seemed like a factual addition to the thread at the time. Must have been deep, undercover trolling.

/\/\/\/\ Now that's funny!!!

I could care less if he used them either. It's just always funny when these guys deny everything, and act 100% innocent and then eventually the truth comes out.. Lol.. Pie in the face.

The PED list in most organizations is a joke.. Alcohol is on the list in most organizations, that's not exactly Performance Enhancing (though old school russian power lifters may take a shot of vodka before a lift). Neither is HGH, plenty of information out there that HGH may actually hinder performance, not enhance it. why the heck wouldn't a guy be able to use it for healing and recovery from injuries and surgery.

If they can use anti-inflammatory or numbing injections at an injury site in the locker room to keep playing, then HGH use should be a given for injury recovery

i say we make steroids legal across the board for athletes.. we all want to see them hit harder and run faster..

why give them shit?? lol

If he was I am truly sorry to hear that. Nothing wrong with it if someone chooses to to use hgh imo. I have been using aas for 25 years. In a sport that it is prohibited though is stupid. Dam I hate to see a blemish on a career like his.

You can't hide this kind of thing anymore. When will they learn?

i say we make steroids legal across the board for athletes.. we all want to see them hit harder and run faster..

why give them shit?? lol

agree completely.. but then all the weasels that work on the anti-doping committees and collect fines and earn a living ruining other peoples careers will be without a job

Well it would certainly explain the size of his forehead...
Hey boy,

I resemble that remark, as does Arnold and lil T !!! It s a Germanic thaing....

I agree discression is commonsense esp. when mega famous.

We need to have the
AFL

vs

NFL

Anabolic fl vs Natural fl.......

My Money s on the Anaboilc Atl Falcon s or New Orleans NPP vs NY Nat Giants or Detroit Depressed Lions or St. Louis Limp Dicks.
Minnesota Mammary Enhancers vs San Diego Sad Dicks

Back