pec tares pec tares PEC TARES ?

Diced

hey fellas

Looking for some advice from anyone who has had a pec tare . Currently im a little concerned i may be on the verge of taring my right pec . Ive had issues with my right shoulder in the past . Im worried because when i touch around were the pec inserts into the humerous bone is extremely tight in comparison the other side i massage it and strech it and it bruises aswell , i also ice . i just dont wanna snap shit up .

Thanks fellas

if you're worried about it, see a doc. how is your lifting? It's good to push yourself and push limits, but you need to know when to back down as well. Remember, growth comes through recovery. Every 6 weeks or so I do a "De-Load" week where I lift lighter than usual. It allows the body to grow into itself, so to speak. Let's the tendons and joints take a break.

hmm yes i was thinking the same thing, maybe a d-low week next week bodyweight/light weight only . ive been training high intensity not really heavy .

train like a fukin lunatic i cant do it any other way . prob time for a well deserved break

Back