Peptide calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hoping this would become a sticky!!

The sponsor on the link is one we have here anyway so all good!

Thx Balboa

Great sticky for the Newbs for sure!

Have a question though? Has anyone really been using peps with out that! If so please tell me how u calculated what your taking? Or if you are just doing what u read on here? I would just like to know the real truth i guess?

Great sticky for the Newbs for sure!

Have a question though? Has anyone really been using peps with out that! If so please tell me how u calculated what your taking? Or if you are just doing what u read on here? I would just like to know the real truth i guess?

It's pretty simple. Let's say you have 5 mg of peptide and your dose is 100 mcg. Then you have 50 doses, so however much BW you added to reconstitute, 1/50th of that volume will give you 100 mcg.

For example, if you add 2.5 ml of BW to 5 mg of peptide, then to get 100 mcg you would use 2.5/50 = 0.05 ml.

Also, 1 IU = 0.01 ml.

Sorry to hear. Look at Da Hurts first cycle thread. Its a fantastic log and He used those peptides and lots of good info there at least as a start. also, there is a peptide forum if you havent already seen it. But info is definitely hard to come by at the moment for whatever reason. I have lots of questions myself. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back