Phatboy's recent pics

phatboy

4 weeks on tren
day 5 on test and dbol.
gonna add some wieght and bring up a few lagging bodyparts.
im 5'9 and about 262 on these pics.

you look phat bro! your arms are massive, good symmetry all over
whats your training routine like

inked1 said:
you look phat bro! your arms are massive, good symmetry all over
whats your training routine like

thanks bro. as far as training, i train 4 days a week. my workouts usually dont last more than an hour, but theyre pretty intense.

that kill man your huge really nice work :bigok: , yap competing in your case should be a idea to think about !!! just want to salute your results that are just outstanding Kindest regards :D

Lagging bodyparts....where?!??!!?!?

U look solid. Ur dedication shows, whats a sample of ur diet. How ya like the T3? Im about to try it.

gator

thanks for the compliments.
i really like what t-3 did for me. i didnt go higher than 75mcg. i ran 2 miles 5 days a week while i was taking it.
my diet is pretty simple.i eat every 2 or 3 hours. oatmeal, brown rice and whole wheat speghetti is where i get most of my carbs. i eat eye of round steaks, chicken breast (yuk)
and fat free turkey breast.

SAMPLE MEAL:
3/4 pound of top round steak
large bowl of oatmeal made with skim milk
1 apple
water

i may eat this same meal two or even three times in one day.

Last edited:
Holy shit man. You are a MONSTER. You're very proportional and symmetrical as well. Good luck in the contest man. From the looks of it, you'e gonna kick some ass. Go get em bro.

DAMN, you have some serious size...dont forget to come back with your contest pics, I'll be eager to see them!!!

Back