Phospho DSIP- my somewhat log/guinea pig phase

So I got really interested in using Phospho-DSIP for it's longer deep sleep qualities. I am One of those people who don't have any trouble falling asleep, just staying asleep, so this peaked my interest. I also decided to test it out to combat the future possible sleeping problems associated with tren when I decide to take it.

I read everything that I could find- but the information out there was very limited. From what i did see, it said that the normal dose was from 50mcg-150mcg. So I figured I start in the middle lol.

Night 1- 100mcg IM Quad- Woke up EIGHT!!!!!! times. Everytime i woke up, i felt rested as F*CK. I could NOT believe the time was only one hour more than it was when I woke up last time.

Night 2- 100mcg IM Quad- Took with a benzodiazipine to help induce longer sleeping. I. DID. NOT. WAKE. UP. When i finally woke up for work, I felt VERY energentic. Best sleep ever

Today I plan on doing 100mcg IM with a melatonin instead of the benzo. My plan is to try it with a few other meds like benedryl, clonidine, doxylamine, and a couple herbal sleeping meds. By that time, if its a "build up" type of peptide, i will just simply take the 100 mcg of DSIP prior to sleep. this will be in about 2 weeks that i go back to JUST DSIP. I plan to try this for 2 months.

Ill update whenever i think about it. BTW I dont know how accurate this will be for people with normal sleeping schedules, but i go to sleep at 8am every morning and wake up at 4:30pm because i work nights.

Nice JKR! Can't wait to see updated progress reports. Interested in trying this out for myself. Thanks for taking the time to right this.

I decided that I was going to drop adding the other medications and just do the DSIP so I could see the reactions i get to it. Still the same dosage for the past 3 days, but I starting to not like it. I wake up multiple times (about 6-7 times) in a span of 10 hours of sleeping time. Each time I wake up, Im not going to lie, I feel COMPLETELY rested and I fall back to sleep within 10-15 mins, but its not a CONSTANT sleep. This is something I dont really want, I want to be able to feel rested after a full nights rest, because you pay for it later in the day, esp during a 12 hour night shift. Im going to continue to try it for another week, but if the same result happens, I am going to discontinue use.

Back