Pics of Jay Cutler at the San Francisco bb show

I don't know what all happened. There are verifiable police reports on file w/ the Arlington Police Dept. which implicate Ronald Coleman is something.

http://www.flexonline.com/flex/breaking_news/09_08_03/arrest.html

RONNIE COLEMAN NOT ARRESTED

Rumors to the contrary, five-time Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman is not dead, arrested or undergoing a sex-change operation. A flood of gossip erupted like an exploded sceptic tank on September 5 that Coleman had been picked up by authorities and sent to the slammer. Then a rumor developed that Ronnie's mother was arrested after a suspicious packaged arrived at her address. FLEXonline called the man himself who said it was all nonsense.
"Nope, I haven't been arrested," Coleman assured us. "Nobody in my family's been arrested, to my knowledge anyway."

Speaking calmly, Ronnie shrugged off the ridiculous stories. "Last week I was dead. This week I'm arrested," he quipped. "I'm used to this by now."

At least they're talking about you, big fella. Ronnie added that all systems are go and he's on target to defend his crown and nab his sixth straight Sandow. "I feel good," he assured us. "Everything's going fine."

Unfortunately he hung up before we could ask about the sex-change operation, but we have our doubts about that rumor too.

Easto said:
It seems like Jay stays pretty lean all year round. He's looking f'in massive.

No shit. How the hell does he stay that heavy if he doesn't blow up like Lee Priest in the off season? WTF?!?!?

Wow he looks much bigger than he was at last year's Olympia. Maybe he really will topple Ronnie this year, I'm going to have to switch them on my picks.

Has anyone seen any recent pics of Ronnie? I haven't, but I have a feeling he will come in lokking better than ever. If he is on 100%, no one can touch him!!!

Easto said:
Has anyone seen any recent pics of Ronnie? I haven't, but I have a feeling he will come in lokking better than ever. If he is on 100%, no one can touch him!!!

I saw pics of him when I was at the USA's from the day before and he was the biggest I've ever seen him and I've spoken with him before.

Steeltoe said:
Do ya'll think Ronnie will ever improve his abs?

Yeah, that distended gut is not pleasing to the eye. I think aesthetics should come into play when judging the O.

pyrros dimas said:
Jay's mass and overall density seem to be approaching that of Dorian Yates in his prime. I think that says a lot. I'm not sure if anyone agrees with my above statement, but regardless Cutler is so very thick!

I would def. agree with you there, he has gotten so much thicker. It'd be nice to see him win, but lets be honest there is a reason ronnie has won five in a row, dudes a monster.

Back