Pinn or Z?

Quotation marks are not for emphasis.

Haha just kidding repo. I appreciate your honesty

LOL ... "ohhhh yes they are buddy!" :D

Rules in English simply suck - and flop with the average person ... "every time!" :)

I'm glad you caught that - you must be familiar with - "The Elements Of Style" - By William Strunk JR.

Thanks for your response,

Copywriter - Repo :)

I got some underdosed Anavar (var) from Pharmacom, wasn't but maybe 8mgs at best supposed to be 10's.

I'd go Pinn.

how can you even compare if you never get your shit??lol 2 month? where is my new trackin? plus the 4weeks after when he decides to resend shit is crazy,my season is about to be over i was sup to go in to a competition on june if i sit here and wait for z oh boy so much for that idea, mike even his dom cant compare to pin the quality, price and the shipping time, again ppl im talking from experience, like zeek said find one bad review about pin and pls show it to me.

Been waiting for my uncle's visit for just shy of 4 months. And before all his reps start bitching I've sent numerous emails trying to take care of the problem privately.

Can somebody PM me a link to PINN? I can't send PMs yet.

I'm running low on Anavar (var) and need a new source. I assure you guys I'm not a spammer.

Thank you.

So when will z be using jelfa raws?

We don't know the exact date, perhaps Mike Arnold can chime in and give you a better time frame.

I would think they will be in full production within the next month or two.

Bump for someone on z team to answer plz

:nerd:
Ready for a second cycle..used Z first time around with great results from the euro line but have lately seen lots of negatives
But seen good reviews about pinn..feedback would b helpful...
Also has anyone heard of pharmacom?
Hopefully I'm not violating anything if so please remove

You have made 3 posts. Two of which have been rule violations asking for a source on the open forum.

Then u go pming and visitor messaging members for a source. Ur one mistake away from being banned. Don't mess around anymore. I got my eye on u

We don't know the exact date, perhaps Mike Arnold can chime in and give you a better time frame.

I would think they will be in full production within the next month or two.

Bump for someone on z team to answer plz

From this point forward (and this will be the ONLY time I will publically post this) "ALL" questions pertaining to Jelfa will be answered through PM ONLY!

deff not z, he got me for a whole order and still havnt recieved shit. order was placed in november of 2011, he stated all he could was discount next order...yea fucking rigght, so he could jus get more free money. fuck z
go with pinn

Back