pinnacle, another sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeek

Community Veteran
The boys keep askin! missed the last sale when is the next one??

apparently Monday kicks off a new sale that will run a few days!

20% off everything except riptropin hgh

here is the code to get the sale prices on their site

EED5AF6ADD95

Last edited:
Just got an order . Now Im trying to think how I can come up with some more spare cash ,for that kick ass Pinn gear at 25 percent off !

Everything they have is really excellent quality but just a heads up on where they are strong that others are not. Lets be honest if it is just test prop you need for a cycle many brands can provide decent test prop but very, very few make the quality items below

Primo

anavar

hgh

Just ordered couple weeks ago so wont need anymore for abit. How often does he do these sales every other month or wha?

So the sale starts tomorrow? Because I'm desparate to start pinning Pinnacle gear. I want that quality shyt now. No more underdosed gear.

Brahska, sales with Pinn are not very often. Usually there is no need, but with people recently getting scammed and our man Zeek asking, they are giving us a sale and extending it or whatever. 25% is a serious sale.

I will second Zeeks statement on the Primo and Anavar. If it is in stock, you NEED to get it fast before it is out. Last time they sold out of a couple things before I could get them lol.

I did get a couple things though, my Primo and Anavar!
Please ignore the couch, it is going to the dump LOL
View attachment 545636

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back