Pinnacle is Awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear...was thinking bout running a trial run and just getting me some nolvadex from them to see how it plays out...still trying to find a tried and true though...patience young grasshopper it will come...lol..seems I have at least made a friend or two so far so that's a start

To satisfy your curiosity!!!!!!!!!!

As i said before, i would be running some Pinnacle and posting labs. I have now been On Pinnacle test E and Anadrol. test E @ 500mgs a week (monday injection and friday), and 50mgs Anadrol a day (50mgs pre workout). I will be getting labs as soon as the test E runs out (only doing 1 vial just for your alls curiosity and labs). The test E came extremely well wrapped and the Anadrol container is indestructible. All the labeling was professional grade.

test E was very smooth when pinned. And i had zero pip at all from any shots yet. Been on since Monday (July 15th). The Anadrol is out of this world. I actually like it better than D-Bol, and i mean real D-bol straight from kuwait. The pumps are almost unbearable sometimes, but thats what we like!!! I swear you are huge after a workout. So full of blood. When it first kicks in you feel like you did a small workout already without even touching a weight. As you guys should know, test E is a longer Ester and takes 4-6 weeks to kick in so i cant comment on it yet. A thread will be opened at a set date were me and several other guys will post experiences and Lab results. All in all, Pinnacle Labs is Top Notch and would recommend to anyone out there looking to get big or just better themselves.

Are these guys still around ?
Has anyone ever heard what IP is up to these days ?
Just wondering if either are still gtg

Peace Oz

Whats crazy is my buddy told me about them the other day. Told me it was pretty legit gear. Sucks they closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back