Pinnacle Laboratories????

BlackVR

Just got these, wondering is anyone has ever used or heard anything about them, sorry the pictiures arent the best, Liquid var and dbol.

plabs1.jpg

plabs.jpg

plabs3.jpg

i just picked up some pinnacle test e. never used this UG lab before, but my buddy is on week 6 and getting pretty pumped up. hes looking alot bigger and defined. hes running their test e and their eq.

This guy I know Is running that Test e , Eq and Winstrol (winny) from them and now looks like and Animal after 8 weeks... Pinnacle is a solid lab

they're legit. im 3 weeks in and seeing strength gains and also increasing in weight no matter what i eat (im on a low carb keto type diet to cut)

im also getting more solid, but that might be the tren

I've used their Liquid var before from them and it was good and I believe it was over dosed from 20 to like 30 mg/ml sucks you have to shake it but worked well for me

Pinnacle is good to go, they have recently gone private so wont be as easy to find.

NJ GA labs is also a good lab, a little painful from what I hear, but will get you big.

In my opinion there the worst out there (pinnacle)I took there liquid anadrol, at 150mg ed, four weeks along with three others, and none of us saw shit. I believe after this he took his liquid drol off his list.

I'm new to this and hopefully I'm not violating any rules. But could someone PM or email me the website for pinnacle labs. I can't find them and I am ready to order some gear. Feel free to email me at sea-level@hushmail.com or PM me.

Oh, and sorry for hi-jacking your thread!

Back