Pinning quad immediately after leg workout - any similar experiences?

natevines

So I was working out legs today, and had to do an AM inject of test/tren. Didn't wanna pin delts because I'm working out chest tomorrow. I also didn't want to pin my quad immediately before the leg workout as I thought it would feel terrible on my leg during the workout. I opted to bring my gear in the syringe and pin immediately post-workout in my car. It seemed fine, but man did it bleed. Makes perfect sense in retrospect. One would assume the area would be engorged with blood during and immediately following rigorous training.

So pinning before would be better?

I always pin first thing in the mornings in a nice clean environment free of distractions. I can see a blood engorged muscle being a poor choice to pierce with a piece of steel, but I don't see you suffering any ill effects long-term. It's usually virgin muscle being pinned pre-workout that seems to hurt the most.

My .02c :)

Im not expert in this area, but I would think pinning right before or right after would both be not so good options? Just my thoughts. Hopefully someone with more experience will chime in.

I pin glutes Thursday morning and delts sunday night. my delt shot is usually right after my shoulder workout and the only downfall I see is a little stiffness the next day and my delts bleed a little more then my glute

I personally choose to pin in the tues/Fri AM right after i wake so my body is calm and lethargic/relaxed, helps to walk around on it all day/work legs later in the afternoon before I eat dinner and settle, I think it helps disperse the oils around and for me provides less of the PIP feeling because the soreness just blends in with the worked muscle. As for bleeding usually its just a little spot and I wipe away with iso p and i am fine. I don't think there is any better way of doing it, all a matter of preference that works out for you.

I try not to Pin the body part I am working for that day. The night before or several hours after workout is fine. I have pinned 2 cc's in my quads about 2 hrs before workout with no problems... but my gear is usually painless anyway. Also always pin in a quiet, clean place with no distractions. I have had a few squirters that would have seriously F**ked the interior of my car!!

I've pinned quads multiple times an hour or so after leg workout. Never had a problem with it. Although I'd never ever ever ever pin in my car after a workout. Never.

Back