Please do not be this guy

Im going crazy this is the longest ive been off tren in a long time lol npp is ok i guess

I'm on NPP now too. I can feel it working and it has only been 10 days or so. Feels pretty good so far. Has your strength dropped off any since switching from tren to NPP?

I'm on NPP now too. I can feel it working and it has only been 10 days or so. Feels pretty good so far. Has your strength dropped off any since switching from tren to NPP?

Actually i lift heavier now because im on anadrol too and cant feel the pain in elbows when i lift. Its a different look compared to tren but i just need a little breather so i can hit it again with a vengeance!

Anadrol is good for joint pain too? I'm looking to stock up on anything that will help my shoulder stay friendly to me. I'm not doing the shoulder capsule surgery again if i can avoid it. So far---so good.

Anadrol is good for joint pain too? I'm looking to stock up on anything that will help my shoulder stay friendly to me. I'm not doing the shoulder capsule surgery again if i can avoid it. So far---so good.

Nooooooooooo lol. He's taking it because his liver is empowered by radioactive spider venom and red kryptonite and wants to keep dem gainz.

Nandrolone is the best bet, along with HGH if your wallet needs to lose some weight.

Im off tren just to see if it will hit me harder again next time and im trying to get leaner efore i use tren again, just switch stuff up for once. I doNt know if it helps but i feel like i can lift again. My heaviest lifts have come from that combo. My elbows dont hurt but like hw said its probably just the npp

Im off tren just to see if it will hit me harder again next time and im trying to get leaner efore i use tren again, just switch stuff up for once. I doNt know if it helps but i feel like i can lift again. My heaviest lifts have come from that combo. My elbows dont hurt but like hw said its probably just the npp

Anadrol makes you extremely strong man. The NPP is giving me decent strength so far.

That guy (HAS A BIG COCK and does not pct bud lol. He runs tren year round srs

This^^ especially the part of big cock, not sure how he knows but its true. I dont pct..... technically i havent been on gear that long started 3 years ago and i use to pct. But yes i was on tren for a whole year due to my circumstances and didnt have money for a gym or good food. Im not ever coming off i will always cruise and i dont see it being test only at least not yet my body is reved up right now and taking full advantage of making progress. Im not as irresponsible as you may think i take care of myself and have had bw done a few times in the last year. Everyone also just informed me my bw was pretty good i just posted a few days ago.

I don't think you are irresponsible at all. Just curious what people are doing on this site and your regimen is one of the more interesting. Did you grow a shit load on tren for 365?

I hope your circumstances are better now. It's never good to be without the things you need.

I'm doing blood work too (baseline). I'm going to post what my one doc ordered to see what else I should add to the tests. I figure my base can be done through insurance since I have nothing of interest in my system now.

I don't think you are irresponsible at all. Just curious what people are doing on this site and your regimen is one of the more interesting. Did you grow a shit load on tren for 365?

I hope your circumstances are better now. It's never good to be without the things you need.

I'm doing blood work too (baseline). I'm going to post what my one doc ordered to see what else I should add to the tests. I figure my base can be done through insurance since I have nothing of interest in my system now.

What do you mean 365? I weigh 265 now i was 275

Lol npp is good for the joint, a bombs not so likely bro

What do you mean 365? I weigh 265 now i was 275

I think he meant 365 days in a year. Tren fucks with reading comprehension also. If you weighed 365 at 6'1" you would either be a freak beast or an obese glob.

all you guys with this as your fear need to go to a boxing gym and get in the ring, you don't have to be a serious boxer just get over the fear of being punched in the face. I used to box pretty seriously and fought about 3 times a week with spar partner. I have no fear of getting punched although I will avoid a fight at all costs because fighting is the dumbest thing in history. I think the more confident you are about yourself the less likely you will be to argue about some dumb chit at a poker table and start puffing your chest at people. Instigating is about as beta cave man as it gets IMO, not interested in spending 30 years in prison for punching a guy who hits his head on the floor and dies... Hey jeff, no thanks.

Ive been in many fights but ive always been scared to be embarrassed infront of a crowd lol especially by a smaller guy

street fights are dumb anyway.

you'll casuallyy destroy somebody in a streetfight hitting them with shit you trade with sparring partners during drills and sparring for fun in the gym.. literally, body shots you hit each other with at 50% during drills - and you'll fold somebody with them. i tell my boys if they get in a street fight - hit them first, but don't hit them too hard. you will hurt them..

any you guys that train weights hard, go to a fucking boxing gym for three to six months

time it so you start boxing when you start a cut

you'll either love it, or hate it

if you love it, in 24 weeks you're going to be a different person than you were when you walked in...

Back